Sign in to follow this  
mack l model

Need six cylinder gas engine and parts

Still looking. It is an EN- 410 engine . Are they a popular engine and in what years were they used ?? Thanks in advance

Not sure how I listed it as an AN 10. I wrote down it is an EN 471-15-8. Does that sound like a six cylinder mack motor ?

Try Kevin all at All Mack's. He rebuilt my engine. I also found a company in Puerto Rico that has a lot of gas engine parts. I forget the name- nor did I order anything, but they ad it all.

En 471 is a Mack ohv engine used in LF's

FW

What motor came out of a B-42. We have one with 108k original miles. Just pulled last fall. All it needs is water pump.

What motor came out of a B-42. We have one with 108k original miles. Just pulled last fall. All it needs is water pump.

EN-402 for the most part. Some had an EN-401 as I understand and they were basically the same engine. The EN-402 was a slight improvement with additional head stud? (I think, but could be wrong).

I have both a EN-377, and an EN-401, and they look the same.

Rob

108 thousand miles on a en401? thats about the life expectancy for one of those. 401 and 402 was basicaly the same engine. just two more head studs in the corners.

There is one totally rebuilt on eBay. Search Mack en401. Been there for a few years. Seriously, send an email to kevin all. The man has everything you could imagine. Good luck!