Colfax,N.C. Show

other dog

I have a Diamond T heavy hauler. Had to drive it out of the cabinet to take the picture, but it wasn't hard with all those pivot points. Hardest part was backing it back in there again.

Tom,i have the very same truck in my collection! only difference is mine is red,green and white..............................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

He used to bring the shorter tall boy to shows, but I haven't seen it in the last couple of years. Here's a picture of them when they used to have the Colfax show just up the road a mile or so at the Greensboro NAPA warehouse. I told Jo to stand by them so you could get an idea just how big they really are. She's not full size though, she's only 5' 1''.

Old Bill knows his Corbitt stuff too!

http://www.thediesel...ruck_Show-2.htm

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I believe the Corbitts belong to a Mr. Smith(?) from Durham. I had the chance to go through his yard this past summer. Quite the collection of rust including many Macks, IH Scouts, and Brockways as well as the Corbitts.

I could not even reach the handle to get into the Tall Boy. It must have been quite the ride back in the day.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!