Mack Show October 29 ?

DCR

Come on guys, POST SOME PICTURES!!!!!

Any more, I really enjoy the small private shows more than the big shows. You get more time to get to know people in your own back yard, ones that otherwise may not have the time and the means to travel long distances to the major shows. Also there are guys that think their trucks aren't good enough to show at the big shows, but they come out to the local shows, and these "working class" trucks are the ones I enjoy the most.

See my Flickr photostream page

http://www.flickr.com/photos/96692978@N05/

Ok, here is some teaser shots of the crowd at Dennys place.

In rain before lunch.......

SDC11001.jpg

Then afternoon when the sun broke out...

SDC11006.jpg

I'm sure Ken has alot better selection, I just snapped a few off quickly.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Looks like a good time was had by all! i sure miss the comeraderie of truck/car shows,especially the smaller ones...........BTW,who belongs to the F-model in the pictures? a good looking truck! i have only ever seen 2/3 with the raised roof conversion,always thought that was a good idea in an F-model given the limited available space inside,many a times i put my pants on while laying down in one one!...........................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Hey Denny, you better invite the local authorities to next year's meet or we will all get citations for driving on a road the DOES NOT ALLOW TRUCKS! :tease:

FYI, Denny and his lovely wife had enough food for 20 people. I don't think anyone went home hungry! BTW, I like my burgers and dogs crisp! :notworthy:

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

well denny looks like not only we liked the show and with this amount of responce next year hopfuly its dryer because may have to use the yard for parking "congrads" and thanks for a great time you and your wife are the best

thanks jay

Thanks to everyone for making this a success and for all of the replies! We talked about doing it again in October to close out the truck show season but I don't think I can wait another year. Let's have one in the spring to OPEN the truck show and one in October to CLOSE the season.

Denny

Denny

330-550-6020

A "Mack Pack" Charter Member

FYI, Denny and his lovely wife had enough food for 20 people. I don't think anyone went home hungry!

I got home just in time to leave for dinner party at Hog Heaven(local Ford club meets for dinner about once a month). Well, can't say I wanted much to eat after the outstanding buffet we munched on all day!!!!

That peanut butter fudge was........................AWESOME!!!

A spring show sound good! At least this winter I'm not cutting the truck up into multiple pieces!

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"