newbie to this forum

ytzuzu

Hello all! I'm disappointed in myself for not joining earlier. Cut my eye teeth on a tweaked '86 superliner 500 that my grandfather bought 2 years old from a local fellow, and the love affair was on! I was spoiled, I know. I haven't driven anything with as much power as that old truck. (drove a signature 600 that was close) I got my cdl on that truck. I've driven every make of truck on the N.A. continent and still seem to get drawn back to that old dog.It's still in town albeit in a sad state of disrepair. My grandfather died and my cousn somehow ended up with it. Said he was gonna fix it, but that never happened, and he ended up selling it locally and it sits in a yard with a tarp over the engine. Seriously wish I had the $$$$ to buy and fix the engine and restore it.

the vehicle is a mack ch 613 single cabin....the driver complains about the vehcle not gaining enough momentum to move when it is loaded..i scanned the vehicle the massage displayed on the diagnostic screen is engine speed..does this make any meaning to anyone and also how can i understand general faults and how do i tackle them.

yr 1996 /electric injector regular mack single axle

and i have another vehicle which is also 1996 double axle electric injector the vehicle is refusing to start

after diagnosing the following errors came up 1-proprietary data link

2-SAE JI708(J1587) DATA LINK