Photos needed for BMT Calendar!

Barry

hahaha, im a proud daddy. You guys want to know the truth , she did ask to drive more than once, and she did drive once we got down a side street where we parked it.

Im saving the pictures you guys made for my wife to have .

edit : Shes a whole 3 years old

your kids look cranky,,truck looks good,,it looks pretty cherry to me..wow.lol.bob

Very nice EM6285- I'm glad it's not me having to pick 12 pictures out of all these!

Good stuff! It may be you that picks...maybe we'll have to do some public voting! LOL

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

Yeah , the mountains in NC to me are the best but when im near the Rockies I had to take the time to get pictures with the Mack. Its changed a little since the July show.

Nice pictures! there was a company in Jersey that used to have macks that looked a lot like yours,same colors etc. Apgar Brothers,they hauled a lot of vinegar,food products,i dont know if there even still in business,but they always ran some sharp looking equipment................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Roscoe, Nice B , nice back ground.

That was what I was trying to go with,

Bob , of course shes cranky, I told her she couldnt drive right then ha ha.

ya,,,that snapshot brought me back to when i was riding with my dad at 13 years old,in a U model,,,man i couldnt wait to drive them,,,hehe,,now i cant wait to retire,lol.bob

Very nice EM6285- I'm glad it's not me having to pick 12 pictures out of all these!

Thanks. I do like the fact that MACK is still strong here in PUERTO RICO. The KING of DUMP TRUCKS and now making a come-back onto ON ROAD TRACTOR TRUCKS. MACK is the choice for SEVERE DUTY aplications. I was at the LANDFILL this week and just saw a KENWORTH (KAN'T-WORK) T200 struggling to get up to the DEPOSIT AREA with a 45 foot transfer trailer. Who they called???? yes.... the OLD MACK SUPERLINER to the rescue. That PUPPY pulled that load with out any problem.

I do wish I can fill my BMT PHOTO GALLERY with all this photos, but I think I am MAXED OUT.

You can follow me on FACEBOOK so you can see all the PICTURES, search it by my name FABIAN ORTIZ NAZARIO and please let me know you are a BMT MEMBER.

Thanks for your time.