'E-Z Guider' begs the question, Why don't trailers have backup lights?

BMT Forum Bot

The tank I usually pull has work lights mounted on the rear....just flip a switch in my cab and they light up. Before I hooked to this trailer and wired up a switch to control them, I had mounted a pair of cheap ($18 @ Wal-Mart) driving lights on the top of my mirrors aimed backwards. Turn 'em on and I can see what's behind me in the dark just fine.

Lights are fairly easy to mount and wire up to a switch...don't need any high-dollar fancy flip-out lights.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

The tank I usually pull has work lights mounted on the rear....just flip a switch in my cab and they light up. Before I hooked to this trailer and wired up a switch to control them, I had mounted a pair of cheap ($18 @ Wal-Mart) driving lights on the top of my mirrors aimed backwards. Turn 'em on and I can see what's behind me in the dark just fine.

Lights are fairly easy to mount and wire up to a switch...don't need any high-dollar fancy flip-out lights.

Well thanks for your assistance to the economy.

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Back up lights are like windshield wiper blades to me; never thought about till you need them to make the task much easier.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.