Server Problems

Barry

I'm in for a donation. There are a lot of good people I met here and consider a few to be friends. Never thought how important coming here is, until I got the 'Account Suspended' screen......cold sweats,shakes, panic attack.... :whistling:

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I'm in for a donation. There are a lot of good people I met here and consider a few to be friends. Never thought how important coming here is, until I got the 'Account Suspended' screen......cold sweats,shakes, panic attack.... :whistling:

That's kinda what I was saying, first thing I do when I get home is check BMT for new stuff. There's great entertainment here, amongst other things, like knowledge, help, advice.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

That's kinda what I was saying, first thing I do when I get home is check BMT for new stuff. There's great entertainment here, amongst other things, like knowledge, help, advice.

ya,,,i do the same thing,myself...seems to be doing good now...no delays.bob

I belong to another internet group, Prevost Owners Group, and which is similar to this group except we are interested in Prevost buses that have been converted to motor homes. It cost $100 a year to belong and POG only has about 350 members. I just check here and there are 6944 registered members on BMT. I certainly NOT advocating that everyone pay a hundred bucks to off set costs but how about a 5 or a 10. I think that that would be a great bargin to have a fine group as this is and have access to all of the knowledge that is represented here for such a small price.

Denny

Denny

330-550-6020

A "Mack Pack" Charter Member

Not advocating or anything but you could have differing decals and such for differing levels of participation financially. This could be the old style five color Mack logo with stars, or typeset differences and of course "T" shirts and ballcaps reflecting the same. Many options and variables to consider.

There is a wealth of both knowlege and bullshit readily shared amongst the membership. This I value personally and am willing to foster the progression if need be.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Good stuff! Keep the ideas flowing!

I just submitted the transfer request from slow server to quad core wicked fast server! Should be done soon. Just be prepared for a few bugs here and there until all the dns and stuff changes to the new server!!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

Not advocating or anything but you could have differing decals and such for differing levels of participation financially. This could be the old style five color Mack logo with stars, or typeset differences and of course "T" shirts and ballcaps reflecting the same. Many options and variables to consider.

There is a wealth of both knowlege and bullshit readily shared amongst the membership. This I value personally and am willing to foster the progression if need be.

Rob

That would be discrimination. I am entitled to recieve the same benefit as those that put into the system..... Obama told me so

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

That would be discrimination. I am entitled to recieve the same benefit as those that put into the system..... Obama told me so

I think his science is flawed.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I belong to another internet group, Prevost Owners Group, and which is similar to this group except we are interested in Prevost buses that have been converted to motor homes. It cost $100 a year to belong and POG only has about 350 members. I just check here and there are 6944 registered members on BMT. I certainly NOT advocating that everyone pay a hundred bucks to off set costs but how about a 5 or a 10. I think that that would be a great bargin to have a fine group as this is and have access to all of the knowledge that is represented here for such a small price.

Denny

That's what i'm talkin' 'bout, strength in numbers! I usually get fuel at Truck World in Hubbard a couple of times a week. Been loading in Sharon a lot lately, probably be there tomorrow.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

That's what i'm talkin' 'bout, strength in numbers! I usually get fuel at Truck World in Hubbard a couple of times a week. Been loading in Sharon a lot lately, probably be there tomorrow.

Call me when close to Truck World. 330-550-6020. I live only a mile from TW.

Denny

Denny

330-550-6020

A "Mack Pack" Charter Member

Hi like the rest of you mentioned I'd be willing to pay a membership for the site. Even though I do'nt post that often ( I'm a very slow typer) I do try to check into the site regularly and would really miss the advise and humor if it was'nt here. Dennis

Like mama says to me........"go visit with all your invisable friends for awhile". Do you think she means I'm nutty? :tease: Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE