New Bmt Skin!

Barry

I have never been a default kind of guy, so the default blue skin had to go! I just got done building what you see now! It is called BMT Stainless and I hope you like it! It is a little easier on the eyes than the bright white and blue of the other skin.

Now I know some of you like the blue version so I kept it in the theme changer! Just go down to the bottom of this page and click "CHANG THEME" It is a the very bottom left corner of the page. Select BMT_Blue from the list and old blue will be back for you!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

I have never been a default kind of guy, so the default blue skin had to go! I just got done building what you see now! It is called BMT Stainless and I hope you like it! It is a little easier on the eyes than the bright white and blue of the other skin.

Now I know some of you like the blue version so I kept it in the theme changer! Just go down to the bottom of this page and click "CHANG THEME" It is a the very bottom left corner of the page. Select BMT_Blue from the list and old blue will be back for you!

Great Barry, i'll check out this new stainless ,but I liked the old blue.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Yeah, all the old themes were not compatible with the new version.

If you guys like the blue, I can make it default. Stainless can still be an option. It's up to you! B)

bmodel_logo.png

Yeah, all the old themes were not compatible with the new version.

If you guys like the blue, I can make it default. Stainless can still be an option. It's up to you! B)

ya,,i like the stainless .barry,it looks real good with the mack emblems..thanks for all your efforts,,but is my photo ever gonna clear up,,or do i need to change it?..bob

ya,,i like the stainless .barry,it looks real good with the mack emblems..thanks for all your efforts,,but is my photo ever gonna clear up,,or do i need to change it?..bob

You probably should re-upload the photo. I'm not sure why it went blurry and others didn't. I did run the avatar rebuild tool but it didn't fix it.

bmodel_logo.png

there all blury know

Hang tight guys, I'm trying another way to fix avatars. It may either work or we will all have to upload new ones...LOL!

bmodel_logo.png

ahrite thanks,so far its slowly getting better.lol.bob :whistling:

Haha, your's is but I wiped everyone elses out! LOL! Stay tuned, this ain't over yet! :tease:

bmodel_logo.png

I'm still looking for that compatibility button...

It is the little square icon that looks like it has a tear in the middle...

Only on Internet Explorer! Firefox displays perfect!

post-2-0-78416400-1312577553_thumb.jpg

bmodel_logo.png

Barry - thanks for all you do for this forum. The stainless was difficult to read on my monitor. I went back to blue. Of course I am partial to blue. :rolleyes:

No problem! The forum will remember your theme choice every time you visit!

bmodel_logo.png

Barry - thanks for all you do for this forum. The stainless was difficult to read on my monitor. I went back to blue. Of course I am partial to blue. :rolleyes:

Mine too. I couldn't see the envelope for PM's, or the balance of that line at all. It was washed into the background.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Mine too. I couldn't see the envelope for PM's, or the balance of that line at all. It was washed into the background.

Rob

Not sure what you mean...can you show me? The new software doesn't have the envelops in the posts like the old one did. To PM a member, just hold your cursor over their username and a contact box pops up with all that info! Also, click on the name to visit their profile where links to all their stuff is contained!

bmodel_logo.png