Is It Just Me?

stev

It's like being trapped in an M.C. Escher painting after being smacked in the head with a frying pan.

Somethings I've noticed across both IE and Firefox:

Can't tell when someone is online from looking at a previous post

Can't jump to the last viewed post in a thread

Avatar images are of inconsistent size

Harder to navigate through the different options for your profile and in the forums

Rep. options have changed

User awards don't seem to appear

I'm sure there are more things I noticed earlier that I've neglected. Give Barry some time, I'm sure this is an ongoing process, he'll get it straightened out. It might help to list other "problems" for him.

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

Not to good , can't get into Blog or gallery, reps and awards are gone too, but I agree give it some time to level out. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

no,,man they changed everything,,,dont like it,and everything on my profile is differant,,dont know why picture is blurry.bob

Your photo looks perfectly normal to me after just a few moments with "Momma" and the "adjuster".

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Your photo looks perfectly normal to me after just a few moments with "Momma" and the "adjuster".

Rob

well im glad your so excited ,,,babba rest of us are struggling..geeeeesuuus even the icons are gone.boohoo,,well ill hang tough,and sleep on it,,try again in the morning..sure my hero barry will hook us up.lol.bob

Click on the "view new content" at the right end of the top banner. If you click on the "dot" at the thread name it will take you to the first unread post. For laughs click on "members" on the list on the left and see who joined today. This may be part of the problem.

• Like 1

Sorry guys, we were falling behind in software upgrades and a big security risk just came up so I had t update! As soon as I get the bugs worked out, we should be ok...but on the lighter side, this is the newest, state of the art forum software! It should also fix some of the slowness that the old version had. I have noticed much faster page loads already!

Hang in there guys...I' got a little tweaking to do!

• Like 1

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

Still working on the gallery...Everything else should be fine.

As far as skins/themes...I had to delete most of the custom ones. The blue theme you see now is default, but I will probably add another custom theme shortly.

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

ya,,,appreciate all your doing,barry,,dont take the bellyachin to heart,,were abuncha grouchy old guys,that dont like any changes,,least thats what the ole lady says.lol.im sure we will all like it,once we all get used to it,,and the changes are complete..bob :loldude:

Sorry guys, we were falling behind in software upgrades and a big security risk just came up so I had t update! As soon as I get the bugs worked out, we should be ok...but on the lighter side, this is the newest, state of the art forum software! It should also fix some of the slowness that the old version had. I have noticed much faster page loads already!

Hang in there guys...I' got a little tweaking to do!

Thanks for looking out for us Barry, you gets a well deserved point!

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"