Sign in to follow this  
Mark21754

Photos From Allentown

Wow! Nice photos! Thanks for sharing!

Great pictures. Kind of preview of Macungie this weekend.

Yea....thanks for showing those photo's.....sure wish I could pick out one of those red B Model cabs to take home, already painted and ready for service.

mike :mack1:

Great pictures! thanks for posting them! i'd sure like to get my hands on that load of B-integral sleeper cabs!..................Mark

ya,,,and everything brand spankin new,,,wow...excellant,and yes,i would also like to pick out a red B cab,but id put it in my living room,and play trucks with my pals.woohoo,4?...bob

Yeh great pics, thanks for sharing them.

I love seeing pics of Allentown, particularly when it is the truck lot.

Jeff.

Thanks for posting the great pics. Too bad Allentown is not like that today. Headquarters/assembly plant/engineering center = gone! :( At least the engineering building/grounds are being used by the Mack museum and as a customer center.

I don't know but, something just doesn't seem rite about a Chevrolet pulling all those Macks around. Would'n ya think they would have a single axle Mack somewhere on the lot to do that task?

mike

ya,thats a very good point,mike,you would have thought the vender coulda gotta good deal on an old LJ,for shuttle work ,plus that thing looks like its on its last legs,sept for the tires and rims...bob

I don't know but, something just doesn't seem rite about a Chevrolet pulling all those Macks around. Would'n ya think they would have a single axle Mack somewhere on the lot to do that task?

mike

Gotta wonder what he did with the H model,(picture#2)

FW