Euro Ford

fjh

Hi Guys

Need some specs AGAIN !

I got Chucked into the middle of another job of the unknown variety this little unit it is a street sweeper Euro Ford cab !It got over heated and the head cracked so I / We are replacing the head.

Has any one got specs on a 170 horse Ford/ New holland six I need the valve set specs and head torque for this little unit it is a street sweeper Euro Ford cab ?

Thanx

Fred

Hi Guys

Need some specs AGAIN !

I got Chucked into the middle of another job of the unknown variety this little unit it is a street sweeper Euro Ford cab !It got over heated and the head cracked so I / We are replacing the head.

Has any one got specs on a 170 horse Ford/ New holland six I need the valve set specs and head torque for this little unit it is a street sweeper Euro Ford cab ?

Thanx

Fred

Fred,

Sometimes if you can't get help from the site?? Just Google the type of engine ie Super250 Cummins 1693 Cat, an most of the time it will give you some leads on where to look!! I myself have used this many times with excellent results

BULLHUSK

Same engine used in the Ford 9000/9600 ag tractor. Valves in .015 hot, ex .018 hot, head bolts don't know.

FW

Thanx

found the head torque 160 ft pounds you gave me the lash,So I'm good to go thanks.

May get this puppy running next week!