Interesting New Trucks

I see Bolus from time to time in CT. Will keep an eye out for the light blue one. Should look pretty sharp with the red frame. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Here's the odd ball, I like this shade of blue much better as a stand alone color, but I think the dark blue fits in nicer with the other colors.

2011-05-04_14-45-24_625.jpg

Iraq 30 ton wrecker.

post-334-0-49081200-1311470668_thumb.jpg

Wow! It seems the foreign countries are getting some cool stuff. Will that truck get the Mack emblem in the front?

• 1 month later...

CXU Interesting paint scheme.

post-334-0-75696300-1314666489.jpg

See that paint scheme around here every day. I think it is Saint Truck Lines.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Saw the post that said all the trucks are made in Canada and Mexico, There is only one truck plant left in Canada Paccar in Quebec and it only buids class 7 and down. Navistar and FL hve moved to Mexico
Last June when I drove the Mack Plant in PA, It was a nice summer day an some of the workers were outside having lunch on the Pic-Nic tables next to the plant. It took me back to the good old Mfg. days of Jersey! Heres some examples; Ford plants in Edison & Mahwah, GM plant in Linden, Gordens Gin, Linden, Hyatt Roller (GM) in Clark & Harrison, RCA Harrison, Crucible steel Harrison, Worthington Pump Harrison, Swift & CO. SO Kearny, Western-Electric (every telephone mfg. east of the Miss.) Coca Cola bottling So Kearny, Dupont Kearny, Pabst Blue Ribbon Nwk. GE NWK, Ballentine Beer Nwk. Kruger Beer Nwk. Mack Truck So Plainfield an Somervile, an the list goes on & on an that's just in the area I grew up in!! Were in the HELL did all of those jobs go?? So GOD BLESS Mack Truck in PA,an let's all keep buyin Macks!! And of course restore every Brockway that we can get our hands on!!....BULLHUSK

Amen to that. it really is unbelievable how we have sold ourselves right down the crapper. Buy a Freighliner made in Mexico.............makes me sick thinking about it. All of the left wing commies in Portland, Oregon ran Freightliner out of Swan Island. And now the City gives money to a wind turbine company to build a new plant and office there. Wow!!

Amen to that. it really is unbelievable how we have sold ourselves right down the crapper. Buy a Freighliner made in Mexico.............makes me sick thinking about it. All of the left wing commies in Portland, Oregon ran Freightliner out of Swan Island. And now the City gives money to a wind turbine company to build a new plant and office there. Wow!!
mackdaddy, see if you can catch NJ Gov. Chris Christie's speach from the Raagan Library last night,why he's not running, I don' know!!

Ernie DS

Mack 3P,

Does Mack have any plans to offer a lighter duty Mack to fill in the void where Ford and Chevy/GMC left the mid class truck market?

I would much rather have a Mack than an International or import. We are looking for a new middi pumper 4 door with 4 wheel drive around 38000-44000 GVW that would compete with the International 4400. Can we spec a light duty Granite? Our 1954 B75 is 33000 GVW and if it was available today would be the ticket with a 4 wheel drive and 4 door cab, which Mack made in that timeframe.

Thanks

Firemack

mackdaddy, see if you can catch NJ Gov. Chris Christie's speach from the Raagan Library last night,why he's not running, I don' know!!

Ernie DS

Ernie, i been hearing some rumors that Christie might just be seriously thinking about it! keep our fingers crossed!..............Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.