Interesting New Trucks

Well said Ernie! i wonder why people like us understand this? and the polititians don't??? i know they don't live in the "real world" like the rest of us do,but its about damn time somebody did! I deal with the general public almost everyday,and the opinion i get is,as long as people can get cheap shit for a good price,they don't care where its made! and this pisses me off! i mean we sell scrap steel to japan,korea,china etc.for pennies on the ton,and they send us cars back! I was really happy to see Mack put so many people back to work,and not just diggin ditches,but REAL,GOOD PAYING JOBS!!! i've been a life-long customer of Mack,and believe in the trucks they build,and have made my living with them for 30 years now! I just wish people would wake the hell up and DEMAND products BUILT,MADE,MANUFACTORED,ASSEMBLED, IN THE U.S.A!!! before its too late! you'd be surprized at just how few things are actually 100% American made,its a damn shame!....................Mark

Mark,

It's those real good paying jobs that keep America on the move!! ie; the people with those jobs are the ones buyin new cars an houses, an stuff!! The poor guys makin min an low paying jobs are not! an THAT! my fellow Americans is where we are at now

ya,,and i was trying to refi,my house to put up a nice shop to work in,and they told me,to get lost,cause im upside down on my loan,,,what pisses me off the most is i was going to be putting that extra money into the economy,buying labor,and supply.s,kinda doing my little part,,but now my hands are tied,,were the hell are all these bailout people when i need alittle something..i would have thought since my credit was squeeky clean,they would have hooked me up,,what a deal,, loosing faith real quick,maybe i should just quit paying for it,,,see how they like that,,,seems good credit,,dont even matter these days.another happy american...bob....oh,and yes im venting

Mack and Volvo are the last ones to build all their trucks in the USA. Literally everyone else have some trucks built in canada or especially MEXICO. Spread the word to anyone and everyone. Mack=100% of the trucks roll out of Pennsylvania production facility

is there a problem with trucks made in canada? Mack made shit loads of trucks here for years! Were they offshore junk? Hmm... Don't think so! Bobo

• Like 1

when mine has to be painted, it will be white

hoping to have enough money to have it painted at robs big top paint shop. and otherdog can make a movie about it

Me too Bigen, one these days, ahm gonna pack ole killer up with survival gear, check weather and head out to Robs Big Paint and rust cure all emporium and get ole killer all dolled up. While hes doing all surgical work, Im just gonna make circles in corn field in his winch truck, and maybe arm rassle "momma" a couple times, If Spot gives her a growl, I bet she lets me win,,,,,randyp

Mark,

It's those real good paying jobs that keep America on the move!! ie; the people with those jobs are the ones buyin new cars an houses, an stuff!! The poor guys makin min an low paying jobs are not! an THAT! my fellow Americans is where we are at now

What are we going to tell the people of South Carolina who could have had good paying jobs with Boeing but the Federal Government wouldn't let Boeing open a plant there? So they open somewhere else like say......Mexico!

Me too Bigen, one these days, ahm gonna pack ole killer up with survival gear, check weather and head out to Robs Big Paint and rust cure all emporium and get ole killer all dolled up. While hes doing all surgical work, Im just gonna make circles in corn field in his winch truck, and maybe arm rassle "momma" a couple times, If Spot gives her a growl, I bet she lets me win,,,,,randyp

I'd be really careful hedging bets on "Momma". I bet she wouldn't cut my nuts out if I bought another Mack truck...........

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Guys, I have to partly agree with you- we need to stimulate our economy, not China's and Mexico's! The stimulus was a good idea, but there should have been a requirement that the stimulus contractors use US made products as much as possible.

ya,,,same with the cash for clunkers..turned in all american steel,,and bought jap cars,,,what a deal..bob

ya,,,same with the cash for clunkers..turned in all american steel,,and bought jap cars,,,what a deal..bob

Yeah, nobody seen that coming. For the most part only people that cannot afford new vehicles were able to purchase them only to lose in a period of months when forced back into reality.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

is there a problem with trucks made in canada? Mack made shit loads of trucks here for years! Were they offshore junk? Hmm... Don't think so! Bobo

I've fixed them all over the years and anything produced in Canada is just as good as produced in the USA.

Rob

What are we going to tell the people of South Carolina who could have had good paying jobs with Boeing but the Federal Government wouldn't let Boeing open a plant there? So they open somewhere else like say......Mexico!

OBAMA 2012 South Carolina!!!!.....NO! Oh well to late now! I hope you learned somethin!

I LOVE THE CH-SERIES TRUCK. IT IS TIME TO GET AN "M" GRILL FOR IT. WITH A LARGER HOOD AND SOME CHASSIS MODIFICATIONS (IT CAN BE DONE) AN MP10 605 HP ENGINE WILL FIT AND THERE YOU HAVE THE SUPERLINER REBORN!!!(USING THE TITAN'S AIR FILTER STACS TOO)

((

AND PLEASE GET RID OF THE "PINNACLE" MODEL NAME...KEEP IT SIMPLE AS CH700 OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. I HATE WHEN MY FRIENDS CALL THEM "MACK PINEAPPLES"

OBAMA 2012 South Carolina!!!!.....NO! Oh well to late now! I hope you learned somethin!

i thought the don had somthing for him, but he dropped out.

im not seeing anybody that can take it, with 51% of the country not paying taxes in 2010, the scales are being tipped against the working man...

i thought the don had somthing for him, but he dropped out.

im not seeing anybody that can take it, with 51% of the country not paying taxes in 2010, the scales are being tipped against the working man...

bigen,

Maybe the Country is ready for a third party?? I know I'm not very happy with the GOP right now, an a lot of my Rep. friends are fed up with what's goin on in Washington! Maybe the don will have a chance running ind. after we see what the GOP has to offer, an sooo farrrrr (an so far not much)the only one who has met the enemy head on is Trump. Look let's face it: the problem is simple stop sending our jobs over seas, start drilling for oil, keep our coal an find cleaner ways to burn it, instead of flushing 3 trillion dollars down the crapper like Obama did, he could have set up 0% loans to US companies an entrepreneur's with good ideas but no backing, (money) an said start building an hiring in the USA!! An for GOD'S Sake we gotta stop buyin oil from people who want to kill us!! An givin money to China... those little bastards would just love to take us over!! How come Trump is the only one who see's things this way!! Oh an there is one other guy... If he could get his act together Rudy G. X- NYC Mayor.. Was it not him who told the Camel Jocky to take his 10 million an stick it where the sun don't shine?? anyone who could chase the mob out of NYC. Garbage, Hunts Point- Bronx Markets Javitz Center, Fulton Fish Market Times Square an put NYC back on the map again! esp. after Dinkins got done with the city! Don't ya think he could do a better job then anyone?? I mean come on with that history behind ya? I mean after all..Obama is leaving our country in the same shape as Dinkins left NYC so this should be a piece of cake for Rudy!!

BULLHUSK

bigen,

Maybe the Country is ready for a third party?? I know I'm not very happy with the GOP right now, an a lot of my Rep. friends are fed up with what's goin on in Washington! Maybe the don will have a chance running ind. after we see what the GOP has to offer, an sooo farrrrr (an so far not much)the only one who has met the enemy head on is Trump. Look let's face it: the problem is simple stop sending our jobs over seas, start drilling for oil, keep our coal an find cleaner ways to burn it, instead of flushing 3 trillion dollars down the crapper like Obama did, he could have set up 0% loans to US companies an entrepreneur's with good ideas but no backing, (money) an said start building an hiring in the USA!! An for GOD'S Sake we gotta stop buyin oil from people who want to kill us!! An givin money to China... those little bastards would just love to take us over!! How come Trump is the only one who see's things this way!! Oh an there is one other guy... If he could get his act together Rudy G. X- NYC Mayor.. Was it not him who told the Camel Jocky to take his 10 million an stick it where the sun don't shine?? anyone who could chase the mob out of NYC. Garbage, Hunts Point- Bronx Markets Javitz Center, Fulton Fish Market Times Square an put NYC back on the map again! esp. after Dinkins got done with the city! Don't ya think he could do a better job then anyone?? I mean come on with that history behind ya? I mean after all..Obama is leaving our country in the same shape as Dinkins left NYC so this should be a piece of cake for Rudy!!

BULLHUSK

well put,,my man,,ya trump is discusted,,he says everyone is laughing at us,and that is quite embarrasing...but its fun to watch a man with his power,make that phony president shiver in his boots lol.ya,it about time we take our country back..(lets go USA woohoo)concerned citizen.4?..lol bob

is that a 12k steer under it? Why would someone put that little of a front end on a tridrive?weather they put the weight up on the front end or not it is hard as hell on the front end and kingpins as well as tierods are gonna be the first to go. Idk why some people spec things like that. Kinda like this built a monster and put a 13k steer in it. to king pins later swapped out a 23k steer for it with the factory engineers blessings.

Any idea what kind of FE increase the fairings are supposed to provide?

Speaking from experience, I REMOVED the side fairings from my CX in 2007 with no loss of fuel economy. Made no difference at all.

I did gain 400 pounds of tare weight though, so I am better off without the side fairings.

I LOVE THE CH-SERIES TRUCK. IT IS TIME TO GET AN "M" GRILL FOR IT. WITH A LARGER HOOD AND SOME CHASSIS MODIFICATIONS (IT CAN BE DONE) AN MP10 605 HP ENGINE WILL FIT AND THERE YOU HAVE THE SUPERLINER REBORN!!!(USING THE TITAN'S AIR FILTER STACS TOO)

((

AND PLEASE GET RID OF THE "PINNACLE" MODEL NAME...KEEP IT SIMPLE AS CH700 OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. I HATE WHEN MY FRIENDS CALL THEM "MACK PINEAPPLES"

I prefer " PINOCHLE ", an old school card game that my dad used to play.

Gregg