Interesting New Trucks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wish. I've been trying to figure out a way to get to Australia for years. My managers have always told me that they get to go first.

I keep sharing pics of new trucks so people might get the itch for a new one.

The completed trucks are from a internal Marketing email "Truck of the week". Typically Dealers send in photos and a little story about the customers and the success of the Mack's.

hello Mack 3P i can tell you if you have the oppertunitie go and visit Macktrucks australia i was there in august 2010 had a great tour in the plant and saw all old Mack factories and even a nice truck museum.the people are so friendly overthere its a must to go there.very impressive how they build the 2 brands in the factory there.in march we come to visit the plant with a large group from the DutchMackfanclub so maybe we see eachother.greetings rene

This week Macungie is the process of cleaning and painting the plant. It should look good when everything is done. We been throwing away decades of old stuff that is no longer in production. I have been saving some old maunals to see if the Mack Museum wants them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My friends at Mike's truck and trailer in New Haven Ct. a few years ago started having the garbage haulers power wash their trucks before they would work on them. Mike said he was tired of maggots in his face. I appreciate the hard work trash haulers do and this country would come to a screeching halt if it wasn't for them.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...