Hi,

I might be interested in the rears.

But my need isn't the whole bogie. Just a pair of differentials, or much better just the sets of gears off it.

It's not a matter of cost but shipping weight. And I don't know how easy it could be to arrange shipping to New Jersey. Further I can do it myself.

Vlad

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

On 30.10.2016 at 2:32 AM, Red 460 said:

Hi Vlad these drive axles are in tacked they are complete with rims and tires and turuion andtorque rods I justed unbolted from frame and rolled them out . Let me know this is a good set 

Actually I need a pair of carriers (differentials) only. But I'm afraid if you even agree to remove them a shipping to New Jersey from where they might be shipped to me would cost a lot. Any suggestions on how difficult to send old iron to the States?

On 03.11.2016 at 1:28 AM, Red 460 said:

I guess you can pick them up here and there is no problem because they are parts I would prefer you take the hole tandem in one piece I will send you pics

From what I can see in the pictures it differs from what I need. I don't have a B-model but looking for a set of differentials for my WW2 Mack. Something faster than 9.02 the original setup. But those wouldn't fit into my axles. And it seems the gears off them either.

Thank you for posting the pictures.

19 hours ago, Maddog13407 said:

some L and B models had the ''elephant ears'' outside mount trunion and some had the inside trunion. seems most B421's B61LST's and B70 series had the inside mount trunion for some reason

I have the elephant ears on my truck but that's not a matter.

The axles with springs, trunnion, wheels and so on are ready and almost in the chassis. Just the diffs required to go in. The trouble is the correct bolt pattern. They are 10 bolts, the style L's and early B's had. My carriers's bodies are also ready, sand blasted and painted. The key is gear sets. I can put them off my R which I have 2 extra sets. Would get 5,73 doing that. But the power divider off a R-model (CRD-92) has a shorter body than my original one. Not nice on my mind.

So I'm in a search so far. Have time so far being working with other big parts.

Edited by Vladislav

• 3 years later...