Mack Rw Superliner Scale Model

Looks great Pawel, I'm going to need you to build a model of my truck when you finish yours.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Green works, most are black but Phillips pigtails are green, or they were the last time I bought one.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

This is turning out fantastic bro, I used to build 1/25 scale trucks all the time in my teenage years, I scratch built the nose of a 762 brockwaytrucks and made a v-12 Detroit joining a8v71 and a half of another. I still have it, I need to touch it up a bit it's been 30 yrs since I built it I will try to get some pics of it on here, I have 2 r models also a few Pete's and kW and autocar and trailers.

Hello everybody! Thanks for your comments!

Timothy - thanks for your kind words! I'm glad you noticed those IFTA stickers - I wanted my truck to be marked right!

Rick - I appreciate it a lot, especially from a fellow modeller!

Freighttrain - thanks a lot for the holder photo! It's a grat help. Now I'll try to reproduce something like that in scale. Would it be thinkable to put something like that on the base of the pogo stick?

mack mhe9 & 84superdog - thanks a lot for the discussion on the electric cord - great info here! If I need to change it, I'll put a black wire here.

feticello122 - thanks a lot! I hope you post your pictures on the forum here soon, would love to see 'em!

Thanks again and have a nice day!

Paweł

Pawel some people mount the pigtail holders to pogo sticks, if so its about halfway up.

Thanks Trey - if it's correct, I'll leave the CB where it is! Good info, thnks again and have a nice day

Paweł

The Superliner I drive is 1992 and the AM/FM Stereo CD player is in the spot where you have the CB. My CB mounts on top of the center dash above the gauges being the CB wiring posts are located there., I would leave what you did alone , you have done an incredible job on this build

Local 282 Union Service

Here's a pic of my interior Pawel, the Am/FM radio is above the steering wheel in the headliner, the CB mounts on the dash.

post-5240-0-62627200-1386449833_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Hello!

84superdog & mackman1965 - thanks a lot for the info, and especially for the photo! There are never enough Superliner photos in this thread. You are helping me a lot to build a better model! Thanks again and have a nice day!

Paweł

Heres some of my 84 model, I put 2005 Granite seats in it and then the guy that bought it from me loaded it with stuff this is not how I kept it but its interior pics from after I sold it.

post-5240-0-26471900-1386637049_thumb.jp

post-5240-0-86219200-1386637064_thumb.jp

post-5240-0-56590300-1386637081_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Pawel those are the early button tuck vinyl panels, others know the interior trim levels I'm not sure which they were part of. The seats went right in, I have gone to a mid back bostrom low ride height cloth seat in the 85, it is the same T series just different trim. It gives you more leg room by allowing the seat to slide back farther.

• 1 month later...

Hello friends!

I went on to install the front wheels. I didn't have the kit front wheel bearings any more, so I made my own, better ones. Here they are in bare styrene:

f_sus14.jpg

Then after painting:

f_sus15.jpg

And after installation:

f_sus16.jpg

What do you say? Thanks for reading and have a nice day

Paweł

• Like 2