What Happened To Pelletier's Titans?

Go to solution Solved by 2010 Titan,

On 9/7/2013 at 10:38 PM, bbigrig said:

Aside from all the Titan issues I hear drummed up for the Pelletier Macks, there were a couple of other issues that seemed to happen around the same time as the Titans were purchased.

Keep in mind that Western Star was already starting to get heavily involved with The Pelletier's in Western Star's Marketing. Western Star's brochures have Pelletier driver "Bone Crusher" posing with his Western Star for promotional shots for Western's logging brochures long before he happily accepted his Titan to drive.(He still drives a Titan for another company and loves the truck!) Being that Maine's 7 brothers with timber in their blood were already having promo photo's using their Star units and having a long standing relations with Star.....I am thinking the ball was rolling from there. Fast forward to the Bangor Maine dealer taking back 2 Star's with problematic CAT engines.....How often do you see dealers doing that so easily?? Correct me if I am wrong but weren't the Macks delivered around this time??? A huge Screw you to Western Star???

After getting the Titan's It was obvious the new Star's the Pelletier's received with DD16 engines were not their specs....Kind of a we love you, come back...(unwanted tool box on drivers side that was later removed to slide the fuel tank up etc..) I figured these trucks were almost gifted to them??? (I hear the latest Star's they took were Cummins powered?)

The thing that clinched it for me was suddenly the Pelletier brothers were on the truck show circuit all expenses paid by Western Star before the Mack's even had a chance to break in. I do agree the drivers beat the snot out of those Titans. Maybe the Macks could have performed better, but these days Money speaks the loudest. Mack blew it on the marketing side of the Pelletiers from what I have been told. Western Star came through with the Dough. I took part in a focus group last week for an unnamed truck manufacturer in Toronto. It turned out it was for the new Highway truck Western is about to unveil. Daimer Benz is dropping some serious coin into Star's marketing these days. The Pelletiers cashed their cheque long ago.

Does this Pelletier sellout theory sound right?

Truck #92 would of been the other Mack Titan

Truck #94 would of been one of three 2011 Western Star's that was bought during the third season of the show when they had traded in three other 2008 Western Star's that had the three problematic cat engine's that bbigrig had mentioned in his post

The fourth truck that has given the Pelletiers problems would been the tri axle truck that is called "The Three Little Pigs" that Wayne Pelletier still currently drives to this day, The Western Star dealer had to warranty the motor in the The Three Little Pigs atleast three different times when the motor had blown up on them a few times 

Truck #93 and Truck #94 would of been traded in last year on two cat trucks which would of been Truck #103 and Truck #105 and Truck #95 would of been traded in someone after the first week of June this year on I believe the first International that the Pelletier's bought which would be Truck #104 

Truck #93 would of been the brand new truck that Tom Mushero that goes by the handle "Playboy" got during the third season of the show and would of been traded in on Truck #105 last year about a month they had traded in Truck #94 on Truck #103      

No, Bone Crusher got done for the Pelletiers a year after the show had finished filming back in 2012, Even though Bone Crusher wasn't seen during the third and final season of the show, He was still currently employed for the Pelletiers at the time third season was being filmed

Bone Crusher had went to go work for a company named EJ Carriers after he got done for the Pelletiers and had got a Freightliner Coronado that was only a year old when he started working for EJ Carriers, But, Yes, You're right, Bone Crusher did love his Mack Titan that he had while he was employed at the Pelletiers  

Truck #92 which is the one that got totaled after a second roll over would of been the Mack Titan that Bone Crusher would of got brand new on the show, But, After Bone Crusher got out of Truck #92, Danny Pelletier would of got Truck #92, Because, Danny had already rolled over Truck #91 and The Mack Titan that Bone Crusher had was the better Mack Titan out of the two

The rookie that they would of called the preacher during the third season of show would of eventually came back some time after the show was done and would ended up driving Truck #92 while Danny Pelletier was on leave for a little while and not to long after Danny Pelletier had returned Truck #92 was totaled in another roll over

Someone else out of state had also wrecked a Mack Titan that was very unfixable, But, Still had good parts on it, So, They had bought Truck #92 off of the insurance company that was auctioning it off and parts were used off of the unfixable Mack Titan to get Truck #92 back up and going and as far I know Truck #92 has been fixed and is still going some where out of state and when it was fixed they even kept the same paint scheme and the same colors as when it was featured on American Loggers  

Truck #99 would be a 2012 Cat truck and would also be the second Cat truck that the Pelletiers bought would of been the replacement for Truck #92

Truck #99 still remains in the fleet to this day

Danny would of started driving Truck #93 until they traded it in on Truck #105 last year after he totaled Truck #92 in a roll over and Danny is also now the assigned driver to Big Foot which is the truck Lester Dube drove on the show 

A rookie by the name of Eric LeBeau during the third season the show would of got Truck #91 after Danny would of got out of it and would of rolled it two more times before he was done with it and than the last assigned drive to Truck #91 before they rid of it would been another rookie driver by the name of Reg Adams

Reg Adams would of later got Truck #94 after Truck #91 was traded in and I believe Reg Adams currently has Truck #98 right now which would be a silver Kenworth W-900 with maroon fenders and a small sleeper

I am also aware that Eric LeBeau actually originally started off driving The same light blue Western Star that the preacher was driving during the third season of the show before he got Truck #91 after Danny Pelletier got out of Truck #91

The patch on the oil pan of Truck #91 is from a second season episode when Danny Pelletier had first got the truck brand new after he had hit I believe a snow drift and Yes, As I've already stated it has been rolled over a few times 

Truck #91 would of also been traded in on Truck #102 which would of also been a Cat Truck

Truck #102 also still remains in the fleet to this day

Truck #92 would of been the first Mack Titan of the two Mack Titans that was bought and Truck #71 that they had called "The Curse" would of been traded in on Truck #92

A few weeks later Truck #68 that a rookie by the name of Darrell Belanger during the second of the show ended up driving that always seemed to have a problem with the truck and that also beat on the truck quite alot was traded in on Truck #91

Tom Mushero that goes by the handle "Playboy" would of also Truck #68 during the first season of the show

The three 2008 Western Star's that bbigrig had mentioned in his post that had the problematic cat engine's were all traded in a year after the two Mack Titans came into the fleet

The three 2008 Western Star's were bought shortly before the show had began filming and were bought specifically for Bone Crusher, Danny Pelletier and Wayne Pelletier which were known that were going to be regular drivers on the show

Bone Crusher had came out of the other light blue one which is Truck #79 that still currently remains in the fleet today and got a brand new light blue one which would of been Truck #81 and which would of also been traded in on Truck #95

Jason Nice would of been seen driving Truck #79 during the first two seasons of the show and the preacher would of been seeing driving Truck #79 during the third season of the show

Jason Nice would of got Truck #68 brand new before he got Truck #79 after Bone Crusher got out of it and Tom Mushero that goes by the handle "Playboy" would of got Truck #68 after Jason Nice got out of it

Although Tom Mushero that goes by the handle "Playboy" would of started off driving Truck #69 before he got Truck #68 

Danny and Wayne had got the other two brand new twins that were bought in 2008 which would of been Truck #82 and Truck #83 

Jake Lawyerson that was a rookie shown in the third season of the show that had ended up quitting and coming back for the final episode would of got Bone Crusher's Truck after he got out of it and Jake Lawyerson would of also ended up totaling Truck #74 in the final episode of the third season in a head on collision

Another rookie driver that they called the God Father that was never seen on the show would of been the last one to have Truck #81 after Jake Lawyerson got out of it before it was traded in on Truck #95

Wayne Pelletier would of got Truck #82 brand new and Truck #82 would of also been the truck that Wayne would of driven during the first season of the show until he got the three little pigs during the second season of the show after Eldon got out of the three little pigs

Steve Gilman that drove the Black Freightliner on the show which would be Truck #75 would of drove Truck #82 for a little while his truck was down for a little while and Tom Mushero that goes by the handle "Playboy" would of been the last driver that Truck #82 would of had before it was swapped in on Truck #93

Truck #82 was the truck that was seen being hauled off by a wrecker to Western Star dealer in Bangor in a season three episode

Tom Mushero would of had Truck #70 in between having Truck #82 and Truck #93 while waiting on Truck #93 

Wayne Pelletier also drove Truck #82 for one more trip in a third season episode when he was pulling doubles in the rain and use a different truck to use on the highway to haul to a couple of loads to a mill when he had to separate his double trailers

Danny Pelletier would of got Truck #83 brand new and Truck #83 would of also been the truck that Wayne would of driven during the first season of the show until he got his Mack Titan

Travis Mushero would of Truck #83 after Danny got out of it until he got Truck #94 brand new and than Wayne Pelletier drove Truck #83 for a little while and was even seen driving it during one of the third season episodes while his truck was down, They had to do a motor job on the tri axle truck that they call the three little pigs and motor on the three little pigs was still under warranty, So, The dealer told the Pelletiers to keep Truck #83 a little longer even though they had already traded it in on Truck #94 until they were done rebuilding the engine on the three little pigs the first time around

Travis Mushero had also started off driving Truck #69 and got Truck #69 after his brother Tom Mushero got out of it and than Travis Mushero later got Truck #74 after got out of Truck #69 and Travis Mushero also had Truck #64 for a little while in between having Truck #83 and Truck #94 while waiting on Truck #94

Truck #70 would of been the truck that was traded in on Truck #98 and Truck #70 was also seen many times on the show, But, Was mainly seen on the third season of the show, Eldon hauled a delimber on a low bed in one of the third season episodes with Truck #70 and Dustin Pelletier was also seen hauling a highway load in the rain in one of the third season episodes

And the Pelletiers would fixed and ran Truck #74 for about a year after it was involved in a head on collision in the final episode during the third season of the show until they traded Truck #74 in on Truck #97

Jason Walton which was a rookie seen in one episode in the third season of the show would of been the first one to have Truck #74 after it was fixed after it was involved in a head on collision in the final episode during the third season of the show

Jason Walton would had Truck #70 before he got Truck #74 and would also got Truck #95 brand new after he got out of Truck #74

Dana Noble which was the rookie seen in the first season of the show that drove Truck #71 that they had called "The Curse" would of got Truck #70 after they had swapped in Truck #71 that they had called "The Curse"      

Lester Dube got a newer version of the truck that he was driving during the show a year after the show got done that he is still drives to this day which would be Truck #96

Steve Gilman still drives his black Freightliner to this day

They also still have both of the one single stack Western Stars to this day as well, Too, There's also two older Western Stars, Truck #60 and Truck #65 that the Pelletiers still have to this day as well, Too, But, They're both currently hauling low beds now, All the older Mack's are still in the fleet to this day as well, Too

The use to be a Black Western Star 4900FA that was Truck #72 that was seen many times in the show, The Black Western Star 4900FA also still remains in the fleet to this day as well, Too

Truck #77, Truck #78, Truck #84, Truck #86 and Truck #90 still remain in the fleet to this day as well, Too 

• Like 1

On 10/5/2013 at 1:57 PM, 2010 Titan said:

I now have the #91. It's in NH hauling logs and chips. She is a freight train! She was definitely worked hard by Pelletiers, but still in good shape. As far as I know, the other one was #94 and was wrecked. She has 5:38 rears and I am changing to 4:10. In my opinion Mack did a really good job building the Titan.

On 10/6/2013 at 10:37 AM, 2010 Titan said:

As I said before, this truck certainly was worked hard by pelletiers. Yes it has a patch on the oil pan, I spotted it the other day. If it hasn't been rolled, it's been damn close... but none of that scared me, it was built to run hard. Even after 105,000 miles of torment on the golden road, she is still tight. The emissions equipment scares me more than the work she has done.

I tried responding to bbigrig and your replies at the same time, But, It wouldn't let me

Some of your questions are answered in my previous post in this thread 

I forgot to also say that big foot is Truck #80 and the three little pigs is Truck #85 

The two one single stack Western Stars is Truck #54 and Truck #66 and now that I actually think of it there's a third one which would be Truck #52  

Truck #52 currently hauls low bed as of right now as well, Too 

I also know that they still have Truck #48, Truck #55, Truck #61, Truck #62 and Truck #67 which are all Western Stars and are all currently hauling low beds now

Truck #51, Truck #53 and Truck #63 were the last three Mack RD-800's that were bought for the fleet in which all still remain in the fleet to this day 

Truck #36, Truck #37, Truck #38, Truck #39, Truck #42, Truck #43, Truck #44, Truck #56, Truck #57, Truck #58 and Truck #59 were all older Mack CL-Series that were bought for the fleet in which all still remain in the fleet to this day as well, Too 

Truck #30 was also a Mack RD-690 that would of been traded in on Truck #69 quite a while 

Truck #40 and Truck #41 were also both Ford LTL-9000's that would of all been traded in on Truck #70 and Truck #71 quite a while back 

Truck #20, Truck #27 and Truck #35 were all also Kenworth's that would of been traded in on Truck #68, Truck #74 and Truck #79 quite a while back as well, Too

And I also remember Truck #2 being a Mack Cabover that would of been swapped in on Truck #30 way back in the day       

Truck #48 came in with a batch of three other Western Star 4900FA's, The other three Western Star 4900FA's would of been Truck #47, Truck #49 and Truck #50

This particular batch of Western Stars would of been the very first four Western Star 4900FA's that the Pelletier's would of bought for the fleet and out of the four trucks, Truck #48 would be the only one to remain in the fleet to this day 

Truck #47, Truck #49 and Truck #50 would of all been traded in shortly before the show had started filming on the three problematic cat engine 2008 Western Star trucks during the third season of the show

Truck #50 would of been the first one to go out of the three particular Western Star 4900FA's and it would of been traded in on Truck #81 

Truck #49 would of been traded in on Truck #82 and Truck #47 would of been the last one to go and would of been traded in on Truck #83 

The original Truck #66 that was a Kenworth would of been traded in on Truck #87 some time during the second season of the show 

And Truck #73 would of also been traded in some time during the second season of the show on Truck #86  

• Like 1

19 hours ago, bbigrig said:

I was wondering how many CLs there were in the fleet. I've even caught an E9 powered RW in some of the shop scenes on a few occasions.

Thanks for the updates.

They're working on getting rid of the Mack Superliners right now and they're also working on turning all of the Mack CL-Series into dump trucks

Each time they trade in a Mack Superliner, They take the dump body off of it and put it on one of the Mack CL-Series and the fifth when and air lines that were on the Mack CL-Series will go on a Mack Superliner before it is traded in 

They have the same amount of Mack Superliners as the Mack CL-Series 

The Western Stars that still currently remain in the fleet with Truck #67 being the newest truck as well as the Black Western Star 4900FA and the Black Freightliner Classic that Gilley currently drives are the trucks that will become the spare trucks for hauling logs like the Mack CL-Series are now

This also includes Truck #48, Truck #52, Truck #54 and Truck #55 as while, Too

And whatever remains of other older Western Stars above Truck #75 will assigned drivers in them and will be assigned to the drivers that move around equipment and haul around low beds 

They do however still currently have five of the Mack RD-800's that are still spare trucks and haul logs to this day  

On 8/19/2019 at 9:05 PM, Chadro said:

Wow, thanks for all the info. I really liked that show, still watch reruns on the discovery channel app.

The company still doing well? I’ve heard they’re difficult folks to work for haha.

They're still doing fine...

Here is picture's of the new International they just bought sometime after the first week of June 

#95 was the truck traded in on this one 

FB_IMG_1566380875882.jpg

FB_IMG_1566380999884.jpg

FB_IMG_1566380994205.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How come they are selling the shop and camps too? Are they shutting right down?

Unfortunately I also know what it is like to go through a dying forest industry. Many years ago almost all the lumber and paper mills around me closed up. And that was the end of forest sector hauling for me.

WesternStar96, what do you know about this truck, a GMC General? First all wheel drive General I have ever seen. I came across it on Google Images.

That is awesome. I never used to think much of GMC trucks but these Generals were tough trucks. Our local steel mill used to supply GMC Truck and Bus Division with steel, so they bought a bunch of steel fender 5 Star's. They were used as both tandem dump trucks and flat beds. They had 6V92TTA 350's and Allison auto trans. They took all kinds of punishment and severe overloading and they lived forever.

026a3c4a7dc57029c2b59ef971be430a.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 years later...
On 11/3/2019 at 8:57 PM, Bullheaded said:

WesternStar96, what do you know about this truck, a GMC General? First all wheel drive General I have ever seen. I came across it on Google Images.

That is awesome. I never used to think much of GMC trucks but these Generals were tough trucks. Our local steel mill used to supply GMC Truck and Bus Division with steel, so they bought a bunch of steel fender 5 Star's. They were used as both tandem dump trucks and flat beds. They had 6V92TTA 350's and Allison auto trans. They took all kinds of punishment and severe overloading and they lived forever.

026a3c4a7dc57029c2b59ef971be430a.jpg

I know nothing about that truck or what happened to it 

On 10/23/2019 at 8:11 AM, DailyDiesel said:

Looks like a major downsizing is taking place. It appears the main shop is up for sale? Camps? Trucks! Everything!

https://www.lyonauction.com/auctions/auction/millinocket-maine

They had still kept the business though and the good news is that not very many trucks were sold off from the fleet although alot of equipment and trailers were sold off in that auction 

On 10/6/2013 at 10:37 AM, 2010 Titan said:

As I said before, this truck certainly was worked hard by pelletiers. Yes it has a patch on the oil pan, I spotted it the other day. If it hasn't been rolled, it's been damn close... but none of that scared me, it was built to run hard. Even after 105,000 miles of torment on the golden road, she is still tight. The emissions equipment scares me more than the work she has done.

Yeah, #91 was the one that they had to repair the oil pan in one of the very first episodes it was seen in during the second season of the show when Danny Pelletier had taken the very first trip with it 

Truck #91 was rolled over three different times the very first time was with older Danny Pelletier (He actually had three different roll overs while being assigned to both of the Mack Titans the first time was in Truck #91 and than the other two times was in Truck #92 after he had got assigned to it after Bone Crusher had got done) Danny had talked about the first time Truck #91 was rolled over in one of the very first few episodes of the third season of the show and than there was a rookie driver by the name of Eric LeBeau during the third season that had rolled over his truck twice in one week that was also with Truck #91

The other Mack Titan was #92 which is also currently some where in New Hampshire right now that was actually fixed as I had previously said in this thread and put back on the road 

Truck #70 that was traded in on Truck #98 that was a Kenworth W-900 during the third season of the show is also currently out in New Hampshire right now and the last known truck that I know of that had went to New Hampshire was Truck #71 in which they had referred to in the fleet as The Curse during the first season of show because just like both of the Mack Titans Truck #71 was also rolled over three different times 

Truck #71 would of been the first Western Star that they had traded in on Truck #92 which would of been the first Mack Titan delivered to the Pelletier's on the show 

I stand corrected by the way with some information I had given four years ago in 2019...

Truck #93, Truck #94 and Truck #95 as the three new 2011 Western Star trucks that were bought brand new during the third season that I said were traded in on Truck #103, Truck #104 and Truck #105 being the three International HX's that were bought brand new in 2019 are actually still in the fleet to this day 

Even though they were supposed to originally trade in Truck #93, Truck #94 and Truck #95 as the three new 2011 Western Star trucks that were bought brand new during the third season they had ultimately ended up trading in Truck #62 on Truck #105, Truck #67 on Truck #103 and Truck #84 on Truck #104 as a very last minute decision 

Truck #93, Truck #94 and Truck #95 as the three new 2011 Western Star trucks that were bought brand new during the third season were decided to be kept as a very last minute decision in 2019 and had also survived being sold off during the auction the Pelletier's had when they had decided to down size the company 

Truck #79 that was also seen on the show as the lighter blue Western Star with the shorter slash cut stacks that Jason Nice and later a rookie driver by the name of Derrick "The Preacher" Barnett had drove also still remains in the fleet to this day 

Truck #75 that was a black Freightliner Classic that was seen driven by Steve "Gilley" Gilman is another truck that was seen on the show that still remains in the Pelletier Fleet to this day 

Truck #72 that was seen all through out the show every season that was a darker Gray Western Star that had looked black is one of the other last trucks that was seen on the show that still remains in the Pelletier Fleet to this day Truck #72 would of actually been Danny Pelletier's loaner truck during the beginning of the third season of the show while he was waiting on Truck #91 to get fixed after he had rolled it over 

Of course Truck #77 and Truck #78 also remain in the fleet today as previously mentioned in this thread along with Truck #48, Truck #52, Truck #54, Truck #55, Truck #60, Truck #61, Truck #65 and Truck #66 (Newer Western Star Pelletier Truck) which are all Western Star trucks that were seen all through out the show 

Three other trucks that still remain in the Pelletier Fleet today that were originally bought brand new during the second season of the show that were also seen on the show here and there are Truck #86 and Truck #90 which are both Western Star trucks as well as Truck #98 which is a silver Kenworth W-900 with maroon fenders and a little coffin sleeper although Truck #98 was one truck that was never seen on the show during any season 

Truck #116, Truck #127 and Truck #133 are all newer Western Star 6900's like what Truck #96 was in which Lester Dube the Red Baron seen driving Big Foot on the show currently currently has the newest Western Star 6900 of the three being Truck #133

The only other Western Star 4900's that have been bought for the fleet after Truck #96 besides Truck #102 was either Truck #136, Truck #140, Truck #142 and Truck #144

Truck #96 was sold in the auction and had went to a dealer in upper state New York where it was sold to someone out in the mid west from there

Truck #97 which was the very first Cat Truck that was Bright Red that was bought new in 2012 as a left over that was titled as a 2011 is also some where out in the Mid West right now along with the second Truck #99 which was Maroon 

Truck #80 being Big Foot that Lester Dube the Red Baron drove on every season of the show and Truck #85 being The Three Little Pigs as the tri axle Western Star truck that Eldon Pelletier had bought brand new during the first season of the show were both originally sold to Liberty International in the auction in 2019 from when the Pelletier's had down sized the fleet eventually Irving that is a logging company an hour north of me had bought both trucks and had painted them both yellow and had mounted a crane on the back of both of them 

Truck #74 that was seen being driven by a rookie driver by the name of Jake Laweryson from the third season of that he had a head on collision accident with that was said to be a total loss was actually also fixed and was traded in some time in 2012 I had also forgot was eventually sold to someone out in New Hampshire 

The last known truck that I know of that was also sold to someone in New Hampshire after it was traded in now that I think of it would of been Truck #76 which was a Western Star that was seen in every season all through out the show 

The three problematic 2008 Western Star trucks with the C-15 550HP Cat Engines (Truck #81, Truck #82 and Truck #83) that were traded in on the three 2011 Western Star trucks (Truck #93, Truck #94 and Truck #95) that still remain in the fleet today during the third season of the show were all bought by J & S Construction LLC out of Presque Isle which is another town in Maine 

J & S Construction LLC out of Presque Isle also bought Truck #68 which was the truck that was traded in on Truck #91 which would of been the second Mack Titan 

Truck #102 being the 2017 Western Star that was previously mentioned in this thread that was listed in the auction ended up being bought with Truck #96 by a truck dealer in Upper state New York in which was eventually sold to someone around that area 

Truck #99 was originally a blue cat truck that was the same color as Truck #79 and Truck #81 that was a replacement for Truck #92 which also involved in a roll over years ago and was eventually written off from the insurance that had sold it as a parts truck to someone in upper state New York eventually Truck #99 was replaced with the Maroon #99 Cat Truck and eventually after the auction the Pelletier's had bailed out someone with a silver and gray Cat Truck that is currently Truck #99 in their fleet right now 

Truck #100 was originally an even lighter blue cat truck that Truck #91 was traded in on that had burnt down years ago in which was another write off by the insurance company and now Truck #100 is a solid silver cat truck that still remains in the fleet to this day 

Truck #101 was a candy maroon cat truck that I also forgot was sold to someone in the auction from out in the Mid West in 2019 

Starting with Truck #106 and ending with Truck #111 are the rest of the cat trucks that still remain in the Pelletier Fleet to this day that were in the Pelletier Fleet colors with the Pelletier Fleet company stripe 

Starting with Truck #112 and ending with Truck #115 along with Truck #118, Truck #122, Truck #123, Truck #135, Truck #138 and Truck #143 are Freightliner Coronado day cabs that still remain in the Pelletier Fleet to this day that were in the Pelletier Fleet colors with the Pelletier Fleet company stripe 

Truck #117, Truck #119, Truck #128, Truck #129 and Truck #141 were the last four cat trucks that still remain in the Pelletier Fleet to this day that were in the Pelletier Fleet colors with the Pelletier Fleet company stripe

Truck #124, Truck #125, Truck #126, Truck #137 and Truck #139 are all International HX Day Cab's just like Truck #104 

Truck #120, Truck #121, Truck #130, Truck #131, Truck #132, Truck #134, Truck #145, Truck #146, Truck #147, Truck #148 and Truck #149 are Kenworth W-900's day cabs that still remain in the Pelletier Fleet to this day that were in the Pelletier Fleet colors with the Pelletier Fleet company stripe

• Like 1