Stuck

JD 5020

I have crawled all around and found a bunch of numbers but nothing that I can make any sense of. Where do i need to look to find the number that wil tell me what size rears I have? Anyone have a picture of where this is located? Is the number stamped? Thanks.

I have crawled all around and found a bunch of numbers but nothing that I can make any sense of. Where do i need to look to find the number that wil tell me what size rears I have? Anyone have a picture of where this is located? Is the number stamped? Thanks.

Go to this link for a scan that I posted with this info.

http://bigmacktrucks.invisionzone.com/inde...?showtopic=1666

"If You Can't Shift It Smoothly, You Shouldn't Be Driving It"

I remember you posting that, I saved it on my computer. I just can't quite picture where on the rear the rear axle number is. I can see from the picture the bogie number is near a drain plug.

The rear axle housing # is stamped next to the filler plug on the rear of each banjo housing.

Here's a scan of the page showing the carrier #s on the flat pad at the front of the carrier housing:

11_05_2.jpg

Hope this helps

"If You Can't Shift It Smoothly, You Shouldn't Be Driving It"