B Model Registry - 22nd Edition is LIVE!

• 1 month later...

Case you figured I was dead, well I ain't but I would sure like to kill a computer or 2!!!!! This site got to fancy for my 13 year old box on a dial up connection. It has crashed so many times, I got behind on the B model Registery. Finally bought a new box (with Windows 8 - horrible mistake) but still on dial up. The 2012 edition of registery is about ready to send to the site in Virginia, so maybe it will be up sometime before Obama completely destroys our country.

Over & out from Ignorant Ridge

Tom

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Hello all, I'm a new member and the proud co owner of a 1955 B61! I was bitten by the Mack bug many years ago and always wanted a B61 and my best friend, who is a life long trucker, had purchased this particular truck many years ago.  Long story short, we FINALLY got the old girl in the shop last weekend and I am starting to get her in running condition. I will be getting some pics on here soon. I'm an old school guy and not very internet savy so if my post is in the wrong spot, please let me know! Thanks and I am happy to be a part of your website!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
13 hours ago, ThomasGardner said:

I picked this B61 integral sleeper in June 2016, runs, needs some body work.

1959 B61 integral sleeper 1c.jpg

1959 B61 integral sleeper 1a.jpg

Hi Tom,

If you'd like to send me your data, I'd be glad to get your truck on the B-Model Registry so the world knows that it still lives!  You can just post it here, PM me, e-mail me at jeeprider01@yahoo.com, or go to the website and fill in the form:   http://www.mackb-modelregistry.com 

You can make as much or as little of that data public as you'd like...

Thanks - Mike

• 2 months later...

It looks like the man that ran   "oldmacksrus.com" with the B model registry and all the other B model info has dropped off the face of the earth.  Can't make contact with him for last couple years. Some where on BigMackTrucks tonight, I found some one who says they have a copy of B model registry on spread sheet. I tried opening the sheet but it kept crashing. His name was Mike P. address jeeprider01@yahoo.com. I am wondering if any of the other info from oldmacksrus is listed on Mike's spread sheet. So Mike, if you will contact me, maybe we can compare notes to see if you have all the info from 2014 edition of registry, the last one I did. Anything you are missing, I can supply.  Contact me "2gannaways@mynewera.net". Also, anyone with a B that wishes to register can contact me at same address.

Thanks,

Tom

• 1 year later...

Rimgrund,

The site was costing me $10/month, and after a little bit of interest when I first started it, I was barely getting one entry every few months, so I let the website lapse.  I was also working only 20-25 hrs per week through most of 2017 due to a corporate shutdown of the company I worked at, so when the renewal came due, things were a bit tighter than when I started it.  And in the past six months I've been part of a start-up business and I went from working half-time to working a boatload of hours, so since this is the first that anyone has asked about the site again in a while, getting it back up and running just hadn't been on the front burner recently.

But I still have the spreadsheet, and when I run across a B-model on the web, on this site, or on Craigslist/e-bay, I still add them to the list.  If there is renewed interest, I have some time again, and the cost isn't a burden, so if people tell me that they'd like to see it back, I'll crank it back up again.

In the meantime, I'd be glad to enter yours, and send you a copy of the spreadsheet if you're interested....  I'd post it here, but it's too big.

Glad you're getting a B.  Looking forward to seeing pics of it posted here!

Mike

Hi everyone my name is Bobby Imgrund and my father is Bob Imgrund. Here is his new 1963 Mack B67. He had one years ago and always wanted another one. Let me know what you guys think.

I guess I got to do all of the filters and fluids soon so I got to figure out all the capacities and filter part numbers. Do you know where the best place to get filters is?

Also he wants a grill guard for it. Anyone know where we can get one?

Thanks!!

7e2fff4aad3d63ad2caff4ee8d1781fe.jpg&key=9334f5208a8f42ae468b62c5347e4326f1c884623107885612d4fd9c5d92e4f4

eb41cecf4c1fcf2d777a450882947a65.jpg&key=1908ae30e4eb2c5da0176bd2deb5537b65aa006a50ffb880e6ad15a9a61a2570

1da1e506b3f5c122c947d59d6f913c10.jpg&key=b3d4a3d02b6a21e2405038e701abe8b85a42c226a79d2f44a35dec95a281bf3d

8382c19e45728d60ff126e10465532b5.jpg&key=775592e0dbea68940b6d37d60c1b854e4bf952abecf3efd93b07a638cd6fe6c9

• Like 2

• 7 months later...

I have sent the updated 2018 B Model Registry to Barry and he has set it up for this site. I have not been able to find a direct link to it but type in "bigmacktrucks.com/registry/2018.pdf" and it should show up. As before, any corrections or additions will have to be sent to me for insertion. Please send to 2gannaways@mynewera.net. We hope to get all the other info from old site listed on this site.

This has been a long time coming so we hope you enjoy it.  Any mistakes you find, please send corrections to me.

Over & out from Ignorant Ridge (home of toxic masculinity)

Tom

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...