Broken Wiper Arm Stud On A Superliner

Hi guys, I just bought a '92 RW733 over the weekend (superliner#5 for me),and the prev. owner had busted the stud of the wiper arm shaft. When I tried to drill it & use an easyout it split the shaft in two places up through the splines. It has elec. wipers.Can you buy just the splined shaft & bracket it's welded to & pry the old one off and jam the new one back one ? Every thing almost apears to be pressed together. Just hoping to avoid replacing the hole linkage system. Any info would be a big help. Thanks in advance, Rich.

never had that shaft out of a R cab but I know you can access the back of them thru the glove box or speedo/tach panel. I would be suprised if it was press fit I would think that it has a sleve that the shaft rotates in and the shaft uses the splined nuts back side to keep the shaft from moving in and out of the sleve. ???

never had that shaft out of a R cab but I know you can access the back of them thru the glove box or speedo/tach panel. I would be suprised if it was press fit I would think that it has a sleve that the shaft rotates in and the shaft uses the splined nuts back side to keep the shaft from moving in and out of the sleve. ???

if it is like a rd the whoule thihg