I have a 1965 F-715T daycab for sale. END864 V8, RT9 spd Fuller, 371 Rear. Former Mushroom Trans truck. There is pics of it in the old "for sale" area.. I'm not at my comp right now, but I'll post a couple pics later.. I'm in So Jersey too, just below Millville. Let me know if youre intrested.. Cliff

There is an F Model on Truck Paper but its incorrectly listed under MH-612. It is the last listing of that group. It's not a single axle and perhaps this might be the truck for you. Good luck.

Best regards,

John

Thanks John, I took a look at her but she's a little rougher than I want. I just gonna take my time and look around. If get out to some truck shows I'll probably get a lot of info from them. The wife's already goin"WHERE YOU GONNA PUT IT" Oh boy here we go!!!!!

Sometimes you're the windshield and sometimes you're the BUG!!!

Thanks John, I took a look at her but she's a little rougher than I want. I just gonna take my time and look around. If get out to some truck shows I'll probably get a lot of info from them. The wife's already goin"WHERE YOU GONNA PUT IT" Oh boy here we go!!!!!

That's exactly how it all started with me. Advice worth what you paid for it: Get yourself an iron jock strap, (and don't be afraid to wear it) so you don't end up like me, and speak in saprano looking for your own bear.

Now Randy, bring her back!!

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I have a 1965 F-715T daycab for sale. END864 V8, RT9 spd Fuller, 371 Rear. Former Mushroom Trans truck. There is pics of it in the old "for sale" area.. I'm not at my comp right now, but I'll post a couple pics later.. I'm in So Jersey too, just below Millville. Let me know if youre intrested.. Cliff

Bare with me I'm still not sure how to use this DANG! forum thing. Waiting for one of my kids to come over oneday to show me! Anyway I gotta go to OK for couple weeks, when I get back I might take a sunday ride down your area. If I do I'll give you a shout to see if you'll be around. Thanks Bob

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys, I forgot about the post... Keith, yes I still have it, thats the one I'm talking about.. I remember chatting with you at Macungie, hope all is well with you.. Southbound, just let me know when you want to come down, I'll be around...Cliff

Hey Cliff I,m back from Oklahoma, (THANK GOD) I'm planning on taking a ride down your neck of the woods this saturday a.m. (2/12/11). I got to go see my buddy in Estell Manor, he's restoring a B-61. If you want I'll give you my # to call me so you can tell me how to get to you. Cel 609-929-8106 Thanks Bob

• 1 year later...

F models love to rust.

Jim Etters from Connelsville, PA once told me----------

"On a quiet night in the summertime, of in the distance, over the dull hum of the crickets if you listened close enough you could

hear an F model Mack rusting away!!!!!"

Ron