Sick Horse:

Rob

I agree,having a horse is a lifelong,expensive proposition! the care/upkeep has put more than a few folks in "the poorhouse"! but ya' gotta' do what ya' gotta' do! glad all went well with the trip,had just about enough of driving in the winter weather this year! seems everywhere i've been this winter there has been a blizzard! i'm thinking about selling my truck,going to work for Hatcity,how hard can it be pickin' up a couple stumps here and there? all i'll need is for him to buy me a new Titan,full benefits,$1800/2000 (cash) a week,i'd be willing to put in at LEAST 2 hours a day,1-2 days a week,maybe a little more if room/board (beer) is included,sounds like a deal to me!...................Mark

I picked up a USA Today Wednesday and an article in it about the weather said that over 70% of the U.S. was snow covered, and every state in the lower 48 reported snow on the ground-except one.

You are correct,that would be Florida!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I picked up a USA Today Wednesday and an article in it about the weather said that over 70% of the U.S. was snow covered, and every state in the lower 48 reported snow on the ground-except one.

You are correct,that would be Florida!

hah,,,makes me wanna drive to florida and lock hatcity in the freezer for a couple of days,,,randyp :angry: