Merry Christmas

Double L

I wanted to stop by and wish everyone a Merry Christmas!

I know I haven't been here for awhile. Been busy with work and school. I should hopefully be taking my test for my CDL not this week but the week after that hopefully.

Here is a picture of my assigned truck.

98 Freightliner FLD120

98 Freightliner FLD120 glider kit with a Big Cam 4 Cummins with a horse shoe shape over drive 10 speed that came out of an 87 Freightliner cab over.

I know I haven't been here for awhile. Been busy with work and school. I should hopefully be taking my test for my CDL not this week but the week after that hopefully.

98 Freightliner FLD120 glider kit with a Big Cam 4 Cummins with a horse shoe shape over drive 10 speed that came out of an 87 Freightliner cab over.

Good to see you back, and Merry Christmas to you and yours. The FLD is an ok truck but it sure ain't a MACK. I used to own one...Lol I'm glad I got rid of it.

THE GREATEST NAME IN TRUCKS

MACK TRUCKS

Working for Gully? hes an active ATHS member. never met him but he is a well know die hard Freightliner owner. Hes not impressed with them lately and was looking into macks because of the issues at Freightliner. good luck with the test

Yes sir I do. Been here 9 months on the 15th. He is a die hard Freightliner owner no doubt about it. I heard he was looking into Macks. I even heard he bought some Volvo non sleepers but that I don't believe. He wouldn't buy a Volvo if they were giving them away.

HIJACK! YOU SOLD THE MACK?! BOBO

Yea...yea I did...to my dad tho.

Check out this http://www.bigmacktrucks.com/index.php?showtopic=16408&st=0 thread for...the rest of the story, brought to you by ciiiiitrical....good day!

My apologies if you've never listened to a Paul Harvey broadcast.

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg

98 Freightliner FLD120

Thanks Larry,and merry Christmas to you.

P.S.- Don't worry,I will not mess with your truck picture.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.