Bigen Hello

I don't see any recent post from you so if you see this don't forget to check in when you can. I got out of the hospital yesterday from a gall bladder and bleeding ulcer attack so I'm down til after they can do surgery.

hate to hear that,

guess im gona have to start running houston to chitown, to make the cars (pete kw) lookbad

how long ya gona be laid up????????

hate to hear that,

guess im gona have to start running houston to chitown, to make the cars (pete kw) lookbad

how long ya gona be laid up????????

my wife and I were thinking of you and your family and I couldn't see anything posted recently from you. Are you getting to work some or did you find someone to run for you?

The doc says I'll be up to it by weeks end. I'm okay with that. lol yeah somebody with a dog is gonna have to keep the peckerbilt boys humble.

taking it day by day,

when she feels good im gona run till she wants me home.

a lot of guys have offered to make runs for me, but you know how these egr motors are. they have to be driven different, especialy in the mountains.

i can make it keep up with the 5 or 6 hundred horse trucks but the egr stuff wont hold up.

taking it day by day,

when she feels good im gona run till she wants me home.

a lot of guys have offered to make runs for me, but you know how these egr motors are. they have to be driven different, especialy in the mountains.

i can make it keep up with the 5 or 6 hundred horse trucks but the egr stuff wont hold up.

There should be enough of us around here who know how to run EGR engine we could swap out making a round and keep the wolf out of the flour barrel.