'nother Tv Alert

RowdyRebel

On Sunday nights, the TV goes to RFDTV at 7:00 for Hee Haw, then at 8:00 it gets switched to History for IRT. Pretty sure the Sarah Palin show conflicts with one of them....not sure when undercover boss even airs. :pat:

That's funny...when I had a dish I liked to watch RFD for the combine demo derbys...hilarious stuff.

But when Ice Road Truckers left Canadia, I lost interest.

Sarah Palin is a tool, I wish she'd just f*^k off and go away.

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg

That's funny...when I had a dish I liked to watch RFD for the combine demo derbys...hilarious stuff.

But when Ice Road Truckers left Canadia, I lost interest.

Sarah Palin is a tool, I wish she'd just f*^k off and go away.

Hell, they ain't even in North America anymore.... :blink:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

They filmed the show the end of October in Macungie. Denny's disguise was pretty poor, 5 o'clock shadow and a hat. Everyone knew it was Slagle, but they tried to keep up the ruse. The camera men would say it was a reality game show.

• 2 months later...

I very seldom watch TV,especially the "reality" shows. The whole ice road trucker deal is BS as far as i'm concerned! if they want to see reality and tough trucking,they should ride with me for a week! so they have to drive 15 MPH all day? no traffic,no scales no nothing! BOO frickin'HOO ! i'd like to see that crybaby woman on there blindside into a dock off amsterdam avenue in NYC at 4:30 friday afternoon,put a 53' across 6 lanes of traffic,or do 15-20 stops on Long island,then we'll see whats what! I did see one episode from india or wherever the hell they are now,and anyone dumb enough to drive one of those tinkertoy trucks they have over there made out of wood and bailing wire,split rim wheels,air over hydralic brakes,no safety equipment whatsoever,just to be on TV deserves to get what they have coming!........my apologies to the fans of IRT! Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I very seldom watch TV,especially the "reality" shows. The whole ice road trucker deal is BS as far as i'm concerned! if they want to see reality and tough trucking,they should ride with me for a week! so they have to drive 15 MPH all day? no traffic,no scales no nothing! BOO frickin'HOO ! i'd like to see that crybaby woman on there blindside into a dock off amsterdam avenue in NYC at 4:30 friday afternoon,put a 53' across 6 lanes of traffic,or do 15-20 stops on Long island,then we'll see whats what! I did see one episode from india or wherever the hell they are now,and anyone dunb enough to drive one of those tinkertoy trucks they have over there made out of wood and bailing wire,split rim wheels,air over hydralic brakes,no safety equipment whatsoever,just to be on TV deserves to get what they have coming!........my apologies to the fans of IRT! Mark

I watched that IRT show once, for less than 30 seconds. You shouldn't apologizs for that hokey BS. The producers should apologize to you, and myself, and everyone else that has ever operated in a real world situation.

I watched that IRT show once, for less than 30 seconds. You shouldn't apologizs for that hokey BS. The producers should apologize to you, and myself, and everyone else that has ever operated in a real world situation.

Thanks James! glad to see SOMEONE agrees with me on that! thought sure i was gonna get hammered on here talking bad about the "show"!.............Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Thanks James! glad to see SOMEONE agrees with me on that! thought sure i was gonna get hammered on here talking bad about the "show"!.............Mark

Just like democratic party politics; the truth takes a back seat to extracting money from someone, or something.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

They should have sent Denny undercover to a dealership so they can find out how the real world works! Make him deal with a customer angry because his part is back ordered until god knows when and he is losing 12 loads per day while he waits!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

They should have sent Denny undercover to a dealership so they can find out how the real world works! Make him deal with a customer angry because his part is back ordered until god knows when and he is losing 12 loads per day while he waits!

Now that's premise for a show!

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

Or have him work at a dealer that "tries " 8 different fixes and keeps charging the customer for yet another try.

OR, work at a dealer where many drivers speak little if any English.

"Amma need a par por de truck"

"What kind of truck?"

"Issa Mack"

"Do you have a vin number for it?"

"Jess, issa ch 613"

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

"GREENSBORO, NC (February 10, 2011) – CBS today announced that the episode of Undercover Boss featuring Mack Trucks, Inc. and its President & CEO, Denny Slagle, will be broadcast Sunday, Feb. 20 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT).

In production of the episode, Slagle worked side-by-side with employees at the Macungie, PA, plant that assembles every Mack truck sold in North America; the Hagerstown, MD, plant that produces every Mack engine sold in North America; and the Baltimore, MD, distribution center that provides parts to Mack dealers and customers.

"I came away from this experience with a deeper understanding of the challenges faced by our front-line employees,” Slagle said. “Mack people live up to the brand’s reputation – they’re tough, genuine, dedicated, and reliable. The future truly is bright for this 111-year-old American icon.”

According to CBS, Undercover Boss debuted to 38.7 million viewers, the biggest new series premiere since 1987. The Emmy-nominated show was the #1 new series of the 2009-2010 season, and continues to be among the most popular programs this season. Each week, Undercover Boss follows a different executive as they leave the comfort of their corner office for an undercover mission to examine the inner workings of their companies. While working alongside their employees, they see the effects that their decisions have on others, where the problems lie within their organizations and get an up-close look at both the good and the bad while discovering the unsung heroes who make their companies run."