• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the Gerhart show this year, we had intended to do just that, see how many Superliners we could keep together, but the rain the day before changed our plans,and we ended up parking trucks wherever we could get them on the field. Still not a bad show for having over seven inches of rain the day before.

This comming year, 2011, we again want to try to organize the trucks better into like groups. Even though the show is intended to be "all Mack", nobody is turned away, and we try to keep the other make trucks grouped together also.

We always have good intentions, but..............

Dave

See my Flickr photostream page

http://www.flickr.com/photos/96692978@N05/

...My friend Ted Crea's 1985 RW613 Magnum with an E9450, 1991 RW713 With an E9450, 1993 RW713 with an

E9500[this one is the next to the last Superliner ever made]...

I know where the last one went, just not where it is now.

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

At the Gerhart show this year, we had intended to do just that, see how many Superliners we could keep together, but the rain the day before changed our plans,and we ended up parking trucks wherever we could get them on the field. Still not a bad show for having over seven inches of rain the day before.

This comming year, 2011, we again want to try to organize the trucks better into like groups. Even though the show is intended to be "all Mack", nobody is turned away, and we try to keep the other make trucks grouped together also.

We always have good intentions, but..............

Dave

it gets better every year ....you guys do a fine job

the only place i have ever seen more superliners at 1 time than at gerharts this past year was in the mid to late ninties at the bulldog round up at the Harrerstown maryland mack plant ..ive heard rumurs in the air that they are going to have that show again this year.

i'm all for gerharts it a good show, and im not trying disc anyone make or model , just i owen a superliner and wondered if anyone ever tried getting all the big hoods together. some nice pic comeing out thanks

Wouldalso like to see all the ultraliners there seeing its the cabover version of the superliner. A matching set with v8s would be awesome.

Proclaiming JESUS as SAVIOR to Truckers and all the World!!!!

the way i'm seeing it theres 25ish superliners just in this forum, so gerharts should be a hell of a show, does anyone know anything about sal c the red superliner. ive seen afew times on the road nice ride, thanks

thers that many here locally to and a whole lot that are in surronding area

the way i'm seeing it theres 25ish superliners just in this forum, so gerharts should be a hell of a show, does anyone know anything about sal c the red superliner. ive seen afew times on the road nice ride, thanks

Ya sal is a good friend of mine what do you want to know about it just ask me... heres a pic of his and mine together a few years ago

post-32-023440900 1290876481_thumb.jpg

user posted image

thanks, sal's truck is sweet id like to do my exhaust like his, did he make new brackets or is there a kit to bolt up tp the factory brackets, thanks

Check your local chrome shop dynaflex and lincoln make brackets that will bolt up depending on you have the same factory brackets that bolt to the sleeper

user posted image