There's a Beautiful Black 1988 Superliner in Washington State E-9 400 T-2090 Standup/Walkin all aluminum, Turbo wing, Merrit headache rack/boxes all decked out for grabs. It has been sitting for 2 years and only started once in the last year and the sleeper boot and roof have been leaking. I got her down to $9000 on it, I just don't have the time or patience to take thing apart and go through it all. if any of you might be interested I can forward you about 50 pictures of it. She's wanting to sell it real bad because they're tired of paying storage on it. I got them down from $13,000 I don't think they'll go any lower but you never know.

post-5185-011179700 1291850631_thumb.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks, sal's truck is sweet id like to do my exhaust like his, did he make new brackets or is there a kit to bolt up tp the factory brackets, thanks

dont know if it helps But I just made some new Exhaust mounts for My RS700post-17-031013900 1291872565_thumb.jpg. the factory cab mount brackets were made for 9" mufflers. just a simple band but they were a problem all the time, crooked and sagging etc... What I did was used the factory inner cab stiffner plates but made my own out side brackets. Once they were bolted to the cab I used a Pete style clamp to hold the straight stack closer to the cab bracket.. I could have made them about 2" closer but I think they look fine. I can still fit a muffler on if I want but that was not the look I wanted. the top mount is factory it uses the rain rail to hold a steel bracket/clamp a quick fab and I also used the same pete style clamp up top. the hard part was adding the bottom under cab bracket. I used a angle iron welded to the inder side that has holes for a saddle clamp to hold the bottom of the elbow. the lower clamps support all the weight and the rain rail bracket just holds the pipe straight and level.

5inchexhaust4.jpg

5inchexhaust3.jpg

5inchexhaust7.jpg

There's a Beautiful Black 1988 Superliner in Washington State E-9 400 T-2090 Standup/Walkin all aluminum, Turbo wing, Merrit headache rack/boxes all decked out for grabs. It has been sitting for 2 years and only started once in the last year and the sleeper boot and roof have been leaking. I got her down to $9000 on it, I just don't have the time or patience to take thing apart and go through it all. if any of you might be interested I can forward you about 50 pictures of it. She's wanting to sell it real bad because they're tired of paying storage on it. I got them down from $13,000 I don't think they'll go any lower but you never know.

yes send me the pictures my email rw613@comcast.net