October 29Th & 30Th, 2010, Mack Customer Center

Doug Maney

The Antique Truck Club of America, Central Pennsylvania and Greater Lehigh Chapters are having an Antique and Classic Truck Show to celebrate the Grand Opening of the New Mack Customer Center. The Mack Customer Center is the former Engineering & Test Center, it will now house the Mack Trucks Historical Museum, offices for the Macungie Assembly Facility, North American Sales, Specialty Vehicle Engineering and the Truck Modification area. It is a beautiful facility for a show and is becoming even more visitor friendly. Please join us for this historic event.

Attached is the leaflet for the show, if you have any questions please ask.

Thanks, Doug

post-91-053841000 1286366929_thumb.jpg

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

I guess anyone can attend, I never really thought about it...

I just figured everyone that was into antique trucks, especially Mack, already belonged.

I guess we could have a sign-up table at the show.

Thanks for the input, see you there.

I will attach several connections to where the MCC is located and I will post directions as well.

Mapquest

Bing

Google shows the wrong location.

From I-78 West

Exit 57 - Lehigh Street - turn left onto Lehigh St.

Third traffic light, turn left onto Vultee St.

Proceed on Vultee St approximately 1/4 mile

Turn right onto Grammes Road

Follow Grammes Road down hill

Curve left onto Lehigh Parkway South

Proceed to guard shack on left at entrance to MCC

From I-78 East

Exit 57 - Lehigh Street - bear right onto Lehigh St.

Second traffic light, turn left onto Vultee St.

Proceed on Vultee St approximately 1/4 mile

Turn right onto Grammes Road

Follow Grammes Road down hill

Curve left onto Lehigh Parkway South

Proceed to guard shack on left at entrance to MCC

Less than two weeks to the Antique and Classic Truck Show at the New Mack Customer Center.

I stopped in yesterday to look around, they have made quite a bit of progress in a short amount of time.

We are all excited about holding a show a such a nice facility.

Hope to see you there..

We should be all ready for the upcoming ATCA Antique and Classic Truck Show at the New Mack Customer Center. The MCC is really beginning to take shape. They have made great strides over the past few weeks. There are some unbelievable trucks getting cleaned and detailed to be on display in both the new vehicle show floor as well as the Mack Trucks Historical Museum.

We worked our butts off today getting things situated and arranged in suitable displays. If you are a Mack Truck enthusiast, either vintage or current models, you should make an effort to visit the MCC. If it can't be for the ATCA show next Friday and Saturday, plan on visiting sometime soon.

Doug

Just got home from the MCC. We cleaned in the museum and made sure everything is in order for the events that kick off tomorrow. The place is really looking good, the large showroom is decked out with some incredible equipment. I am really excited for our show this weekend.

The new Mack Customer Center is really nice. I was able to spend time there this week getting set up and assisting with the World Sales Conference that was held there this week. The Mack Trucks Historical Museum now has a great location to spread out and put things on display that were hidden away before. There is a new vehicle showroom that is really cool. The new entrance and Bulldog Cafe lead the way into the Heritage Center which houses the Mack Bus and the AB out of the museum. You have to see wht they have done to the former Engineering Test Center. if you are available this weekend, I urge you to come out. I'll post some photos later...

Saturday,

Sorry for the delay in responding, We were on site all day yesterday. When approaching the guard shack, make sure you tell him that you are an ATCA member. If you aren't, you can join at the entrance to the MCC. Yesterday general public was attempting to get in and restrictions were enforced.

Hope to see you there. Doug

If a person had only one day...would it be better to come Friday or Saturday? What time will most people arrive Friday?

Thanks

What a fantastic day! i just got back, got things unloaded and shoved in the shop. OH Boy what a day! I have got pictures to post, I just have to get a chance to get them on here. Right now I have the battery for the camera charging cause I wore it out today. If you weren't there you missed a GREAT day! Doug

What a fantastic day! i just got back, got things unloaded and shoved in the shop. OH Boy what a day! I have got pictures to post, I just have to get a chance to get them on here. Right now I have the battery for the camera charging cause I wore it out today. If you weren't there you missed a GREAT day! Doug

Indeed it was a GREAT day. It was nice to meet you guys, perhaps I may just have to join up the chapter and volunteer my time to the museum.....(what time???) Thank you for all your hard work helping Mack put together this great event!!!!

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS