Another Big Mack Sale

Are the exports CKD or are they completly assembled?

Assembled to be exported. Saudi ones look cool black chassis with white spoke wheels. Set up to be mixers.

Something else I notice is the Canadians often order some of the nicest looking trucks. They get Rawhide, button & tuck, bright finish everywhere, leather seats.

A few big orders going on. UPS ordered 50 more trucks, ABF ordered 300 more, and PittOhio orderd 70 more. Some larger export orders 30 GU's to Saudi Arabia, and 70 to Chili on top of what has already been built.

I drive for Pitt Ohio. We were told there's a total of 125 new Pinnacles coming this year.

Jim

• 1 month later...

The new ABF order started today, Also noticed another order of 100 CHU's for FracTech, and more CXU's for Chili. NYC LEU's is also running. Who ever goes to the plant tour at the antique truck show should see an interesting variety of trucks.

ABF is different then most CHU's because the CXU has a in four battery in frame box under the deck plates.

The new ABF order started today, Also noticed another order of 100 CHU's for FracTech, and more CXU's for Chili. NYC LEU's is also running. Who ever goes to the plant tour at the antique truck show should see an interesting variety of trucks.

ABF is different then most CHU's because the CXU has a in four battery in frame box under the deck plates.

What are the times for the factory tours over the Macungie show weekend? Just show up?

What are the times for the factory tours over the Macungie show weekend? Just show up?

I believe the factory tour is just Saturday like in the past. You probably won't be able to drive over yourself this year either. Just hop on the bus at the show and they'll take you over. I believe they usually start around 10am.

A few big orders going on. UPS ordered 50 more trucks, ABF ordered 300 more, and PittOhio orderd 70 more. Some larger export orders 30 GU's to Saudi Arabia, and 70 to Chili on top of what has already been built.

Seems UPS is still holdin on to alot of older trucks. We just started on a complete inframe overhaul on a UPS 2001 CX612 with god knows how many miles on it.

Seems UPS is still holdin on to alot of older trucks. We just started on a complete inframe overhaul on a UPS 2001 CX612 with god knows how many miles on it.

2001 the best trucks ever built.

if i had a 2001 i would rebuild it long after there was nothing original but the title.

Why is that?? Ya know I went down that same road with some Pete's that I owned, in 1993 I bought 4 with 430 series 60 Detroits, I'm still running 2 of them with over 1,000,000 mi on them!!! I just keep rebuildin em!! But now, I had 2 99's an 1- 2000 same speck as the 93's.... An they were JUNK!! the rear end housing's cracked, they would just shut down (no warning) had the trucks at Cambria Peterbilt over an over again an could not find the prob. then when warnt. was up they started charging me!!! an that ended my Pete days

BULLHUSK

hey man,,was wondering when they quit making DM600.thanks bob

Why is that?? Ya know I went down that same road with some Pete's that I owned, in 1993 I bought 4 with 430 series 60 Detroits, I'm still running 2 of them with over 1,000,000 mi on them!!! I just keep rebuildin em!! But now, I had 2 99's an 1- 2000 same speck as the 93's.... An they were JUNK!! the rear end housing's cracked, they would just shut down (no warning) had the trucks at Cambria Peterbilt over an over again an could not find the prob. then when warnt. was up they started charging me!!! an that ended my Pete days

BULLHUSK

i was talking about macks, 2001 was the climax. had camshaft issues but they got that lined out.

i was talking about macks, 2001 was the climax. had camshaft issues but they got that lined out.

bigen,

Yes I knew you were talkin about Mack, it just seems like every truck mfg.(in my case Peterbilt) has some years that are just a lot better then others, even if you order the truck the same way like I did, but yet the newer ones were junk?

BULLHUSK

• 4 months later...

boss man had 2 cams crap out on him last 3 1/2 weeks! both are '03's then first one out of mack dealer shop crapped again in less than 2 weeks....dropped my wore out 97 E7-427 off at shop today doing the skip an shake boggie!!

U.S military taps Mack again — with $38M contract

http://www.mcall.com...,0,236979.story

In the process of building 100 more UPS CXU612 & 613's

Tyson has ordered 150 trucks.

Waste Management & Republic have large orders in process.

NEMF & Carroll Fulmer are running orders.

A UPS 613? Now I hope to see one of those!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Here is a few more bigger orders.

ABF has another order for 101 CXU612's

UPS has an order for another 530 trucks starting in May

C&S Wholesale Grocers has ordered 20 more CXU613's on top of what they have already ordered last year.

Jacobson Logistics is buying 259 CXU613's

C&S Wholesale Grocers has ordered 20 more CXU613's on top of what they have already ordered last year.

If all those orders for trucks were filled with normal productivity, one truck right after the other, and having no further orders, how many days would the plant operate before there would be nothing else to produce? Not asking for any reason, I'm just wondering.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Was at the Mack dealer today and seen 6 more baby blue Macks for Martins Pastry. Was told by the parts guy that there is another 6 on the way. Martins bought 12 new ones a few months ago and now another 12. They said that the drivers love the MDrive

I have been seeing a lot of ADM (Archer Daniels Midlind) Macks running out of The Andersons ethonal plant in Logansport,IN . any one know if they run Mack only. Ron

Was at the Mack dealer today and seen 6 more baby blue Macks for Martins Pastry. Was told by the parts guy that there is another 6 on the way. Martins bought 12 new ones a few months ago and now another 12. They said that the drivers love the MDrive

I'm still trying to catch one on camera, I can never get a shot.

If all those orders for trucks were filled with normal productivity, one truck right after the other, and having no further orders, how many days would the plant operate before there would be nothing else to produce? Not asking for any reason, I'm just wondering.

Rob

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood.

Almost 8 days production to build 910 trucks.