What A Time It Was... What A Time It Is!

Just one county next to where I live, they are wanting to start horizontal drilling for oil.. Said with the land they had lined up they could bring 171 million to this county alone. What does Illinois do.... That's right , come up with a tax.... Yes 12 percent tax, after these guys have already spent millions here researching ... Now on the radio there talking about all these companies packing their shit and getting out of this shithole ... Way to go Illinois ...way to go

Ps if your passing through Illinois make sure you get your smokes before ya get here, they just signed a bill to tax each pack of smokes another dollar.... Missouri tax on one pack 19 cents ... Illinois tax on one pack 1.97 eh nice ... Also this is to help pay for Medicaid ...... Great

Just one county next to where I live, they are wanting to start horizontal drilling for oil.. Said with the land they had lined up they could bring 171 million to this county alone. What does Illinois do.... That's right , come up with a tax.... Yes 12 percent tax, after these guys have already spent millions here researching ... Now on the radio there talking about all these companies packing their shit and getting out of this shithole ... Way to go Illinois ...way to go

Ps if your passing through Illinois make sure you get your smokes before ya get here, they just signed a bill to tax each pack of smokes another dollar.... Missouri tax on one pack 19 cents ... Illinois tax on one pack 1.97 eh nice ... Also this is to help pay for Medicaid ...... Great

I sure hope the people in this country wise up before It' too late!! Over here in Jersey, our tax's are going down and unemployment has gone down with Rep. Chris Christe in office

Ilive in Northeastern Pa. The last few years we had plenty of work in the gas fields until about November 2011. Work in the gas fields slowed down considerably. Most of the water trucks people bought for fracking are sitting idle or barely used. Same for all the dump truck work there was it slowed down also. I am pretty lucky as the quarry and hot rock plant where I work out of.has other work to keep me busy. I do not understand why people are mesmerised by this administration. Change cannot come soon enough for me. Joe D.

Brad,

If the noise really bothers you - the next time you plan on doing some fairly major truck work - send me a PM here.

I've had some good success in the B model cabs getting them quieter and cooler. But the interior needs to come completely out of the truck, so there is some time involved. Nothing very complicated - just a pain in the A--.

Paul VS

So Paul- Before I put the headliner back in my B, what do you recommend as the best/cost effective sound deadener. I was thinking of just stuffing some pink fiberglass in it.

• 1 month later...

Used to be that you went to the movies on a hot Sat. afternoon, nice cool AC, and every now an then maybe get hit with a spit ball or someone throwin popcorn ! What A Time It Was!!!

OOOO MY GOD!!!!! What the hell is going on!!! Why?? With all the people around the world that want to kill us,we can't even go to the movies without being killed by some fuckin nut-case WHY!!! I just don't get it !! Your family goes to a movie house and they might not come out alive?? WOW!! ......What A Time It Is!!!...............Holy Shit!

My prayers go out to the poor family's that have lost there loved ones, and to the ones that are fighting for there life because of some fuckin nut job

BULLHUSK

• Like 2

Used to be that you went to the movies on a hot Sat. afternoon, nice cool AC, and every now an then maybe get hit with a spit ball or someone throwin popcorn ! What A Time It Was!!!

OOOO MY GOD!!!!! What the hell is going on!!! Why?? With all the people around the world that want to kill us,we can't even go to the movies without being killed by some fuckin nut-case WHY!!! I just don't get it !! Your family goes to a movie house and they might not come out alive?? WOW!! ......What A Time It Is!!!...............Holy Shit!

My prayers go out to the poor family's that have lost there loved ones, and to the ones that are fighting for there life because of some fuckin nut job

BULLHUSK

Got this link, and the picture, from Micheal Savage- he's right, it does make you think!

http://www.naturalne...false_flag.html

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Yup, did you see the headlines yesterday? The state is letting go 660 employess of DCFS (Department of Children and Family Services, a.k.a. public aid) due to budget shortfalls and they need more money for prisons, incarcerations, etc. Yet, it is illegal to use prison labor for anything but menial tasks such as picking up garbage along the interstate highways.

Appears the people that award the "free shit" out to many of those undeserving are beginning to run out of funding for "free shit" to give away so they are being sacrificed.

They feed upon their own.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Got this link, and the picture, from Micheal Savage- he's right, it does make you think!

http://www.naturalne...false_flag.html

Jo was just watching This Week With George Stepanouplouidaplotamus on ABC news. They're already arguing about "is gun control the answer?" I agree with Michael Savage's picture. One law abiding citizen with a concealed carry permit in that theatre could have saved many lives. More law abiding citizens should be packing- would that nut job still have done what he did if he even thought there might be armed citizens in that audience?..probably not.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

The way that nut-case armored himself up,I think he was expecting it to turn into a s**t-storm. I'm not so sure one CCW holder could bring him down,but there's still that possibility. As well as he was outfitted,there's almost always going to be a vulnerable point on him somewhere,and a CCW holder,or SEVERAL CCW holders could very well have found it and dropped him. At the very least,it might have distracted him from his agenda long enough for the Police to work up a plan. I heard on a news program that the best reaction for the unarmed would have been to "play-dead,i.e. lay flat on the floor,to which I'd add that,in that way,the CCW holders might be able to observe him enough to see where his weakness might be and utilize it to bring him down.

Of course,it's easy to "armchair quarterback" this after the fact. I'm afraid this was a case where it could only turn out the way it turned out. I can't believe some are STILL arguing that we need gun control. NO amount of gun control would have stopped this from happening;I'm sure,if he couldn't access guns abd ammo,it would have been dynamite or something else.

My heart breaks for those who were killed and for those who will have memories of surviving this for the rest of their lives. Also,all the Law Enforcement Officers and EMT's who will probably be dealing with the "if only I'd..." second guessing for a long time.

Speed

• Like 1

"Remember-ANY Gun Control is Unconstitutional!"
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><i><b>MACK-E Model Registry # 36</b></i><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<a href="http://www.nvabatetravel.com/"target="_blank">http://www.nvabatetravel.com/</a>