What A Time It Was... What A Time It Is!

I haven't seen any polling of Temasters since the last presidential election, but I've seen recent polling that shows the majority of union members supporting Obama and his reelection.

i think the polls are showing it, just look at what wisconsin wants to do, i think more states should do the same. then thing may start to change. give the power to the people and not just a person.

gg2

• Like 1

We the unwilling, Lead by the unqualified, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.

Look at what the unions have done to Gm. At 1 point in time you needed them. That time has come and gone. Do like Wi and some of these other states have done or are trying and let the Economy fix it self. Look at pro sports, look at teachers unions. You can't fire them. And there are alot that need to be fired. or put in jail. I guess coming from a right to work state I look at it differently. Never been union and have no intentions of going that route. What do police and fire need them for. There jobs are safe as they are needed.

Thats OK being in the minority, as long as you have the right to your own judgements an beleifs as a person,an not be influenced by someone who tells you who you should vote for? I voted for who I believed was the right person for Pres. and in this case. I thought Obama was not qualified for the job. I voted like I was going to hire the guy; So I looked at both of there resume, an Obama wasn't showin me to much of any thing! so I tossed his in the trash, an voted for J.M the war hero. Ok now.... almost three years later; an now we have a track record to to see how well Mr. Obama has done? Who's in the minority now?? Sorry Teamster Brother, but your in the minority on this one.

Ernie DS 40 Years as a Proud member of the Teamster Union 25 of those as a owner driver

Ernie, I think "GearheadGirl" is your Teamster Sister.

Speed,

I also own nice 361 Brock. I've thrown out the idea on the Brockway Web about getting all the guys making repro grills,fenders an any parts, what ever is out there, and form a web site for one stop shoping!! Well needless to say....I got no feed back none, zilkch, nodda, so like a Gypsy in the night i will prevail.

BULLHUSK

i feel your pain...living in reno,,,with an offset cab mack,,,lol ..bob

Our local combined dealer, Mack,Pete and Volvo( used to have K.W. til last week) is now an adventure. Went to buy some filters. I walked out with nothing. But actually enjoyed the time wasted.The "highly trained parts marketing proffessional" was to busy texting and had to ask 4 times what it was I wanted. As I was leaving the "service dept greeter" told me to come back soon. Only when I need a good laugh I said. :banana::banana:

post-3242-0-02500600-1304996361_thumb.jp

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

sorry about the delayed reaction,,big dog,,i just noticed it now..but i think that one fellow,said it all,if your not looking for a hat,or chrome goodies now days,,they dont seem to notice you,,,also who wrote the law,you have to take care of call ins,ahead of walk ins,,they think nothing of leaving you stand there staring at them,while they jibber jabber on the phone,,then they huff and puff,when all you need is a couple of valve cover gaskits,hehe...bob

also,41 chevy,,my neighbor just sold a tractor,like you have in the picture,,dont know much about it,but it was a cat,and and it had a crank starter,surprizeingly,,i watched him start it one time in 2 pulls,,very impressive...bob

• 3 weeks later...

As for what a time it was... an what a time it is;.. Well today we honor our Men an Women in the Military. For when the time it was, an for what a time it is today!! I would like to thank all of you serving today, an also thank all of you who have served our Great Country in the years gone by...But most of all; My Heart goes out to the Families whose Loved Ones gave the Ultimate Sacrifice...an for the Disabled Vet's.There are not enough Thank You's on GOD'S green earth!! But there is one thing that we all know...Because of your service an sacrifice we still have our freedom,an we still live in the greatest Country in the World!! So with that being said Thank you Again an GOD BLESS YOU ALL AN YOUR FAMILIES

BULLHUSK

As for what a time it was... an what a time it is;.. Well today we honor our Men an Women in the Military. For when the time it was, an for what a time it is today!! I would like to thank all of you serving today, an also thank all of you who have served our Great Country in the years gone by...But most of all; My Heart goes out to the Families whose Loved Ones gave the Ultimate Sacrifice...an for the Disabled Vet's.There are not enough Thank You's on GOD'S green earth!! But there is one thing that we all know...Because of your service an sacrifice we still have our freedom,an we still live in the greatest Country in the World!! So with that being said Thank you Again an GOD BLESS YOU ALL AN YOUR FAMILIES

BULLHUSK

Well said Ernie! i think sometimes people take it for granted just how good we have it in this country,and just how indebted we are to our service men and women for making it that way! my Grandad had a good saying he read somewhere....it was, "if you can read,thank a teacher,if you can read in ENGLISH,thank a soldier!" ...........Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

BULLHUSK

that was pretty nice ,,i thing ill quit bitching,,,at least a couple days...lol bob

that was pretty nice ,,i thing ill quit bitching,,,at least a couple days...lol bob

Thats ok mowerman,

We are Americans an it's allowed!! It's the ones in this Country that are NOT American, an that take advantage of our freedom, an free speech(the things that our Vet's fought for). They are the ones that have no right to bitch!! An that's all they do is BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH!! I see them on TV every day tellin us they aint gittin enough free shit!! Free food, Med.care, housing, an to top it all off??!! they pay no income tax an do not have to fight for this Country!!

BULLHUSK

Thats ok mowerman,

We are Americans an it's allowed!! It's the ones in this Country that are NOT American, an that take advantage of our freedom, an free speech(the things that our Vet's fought for). They are the ones that have no right to bitch!! An that's all they do is BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH!! I see them on TV every day tellin us they aint gittin enough free shit!! Free food, Med.care, housing, an to top it all off??!! they pay no income tax an do not have to fight for this Country!!

BULLHUSK

you know my biggest complaint here,ive been buying american products,from the get go,,now the country is hanging on for dear life,rite now,,and all that effort i put forward,,didnt seem to matter at all,,,but i dont think its too late to bring this country back...tired of making china,and taiwan.and middle east rich,,and yes,,,too much free shit for the lazy,s...hell i pay all my bills on time,,and im trying to refi,right now,for a shop,and a lower interest,,and they told me too bad fatstuff,your upside down on your loan,,,,nothing we can do,,,how you like them apples,,,guess im wrong color,,,hehehe.seems like when you have a legitamate request,they tell you to get lost..bob

you know my biggest complaint here,ive been buying american products,from the get go,,now the country is hanging on for dear life,rite now,,and all that effort i put forward,,didn't seem to matter at all,,,but i don't think its too late to bring this country back...tired of making china,and taiwan.and middle east rich,,and yes,,,too much free shit for the lazy,s...hell i pay all my bills on time,,and im trying to refi,right now,for a shop,and a lower interest,,and they told me too bad fatstuff,your upside down on your loan,,,,nothing we can do,,,how you like them apples,,,guess im wrong color,,,hehehe.seems like when you have a legitimate request,they tell you to get lost..bob

:SMOKIE-LFT:

Seems like it's always been that way,to some degree;in order to get a loan,you have to prove you don't need one,then show a good reason why you DO need one.WTF??

Speed

:SMOKIE-RT:

"Remember-ANY Gun Control is Unconstitutional!"
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><i><b>MACK-E Model Registry # 36</b></i><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<a href="http://www.nvabatetravel.com/"target="_blank">http://www.nvabatetravel.com/</a>

• 2 weeks later...

I drove down by the Mack plant today....I thought I was back in 'WHAT A TIME IT WAS'!! I saw workers out side havin lunch on the pic nic tables, new trucks being Piggy/backed out, trucks beinging freight in, workers with smiles on there faces walkin around an runnin around being busy!! I had to pinch myself!! WHAT A TIME IT IS AT MACK TRUCK MUCHUNGIE PA. The American Worker is far from DEAD!! They just need a chance to prove themselves, an I guarantee... GUAGANTEE!!! that we can out work (with superior workmanship over any other country) an out produce them as well!! The proof is in the pudding At the Mack Assembly plant in PA.

BULLHUSK

I drove down by the Mack plant today....I thought I was back in 'WHAT A TIME IT WAS'!! I saw workers out side havin lunch on the pic nic tables, new trucks being Piggy/backed out, trucks beinging freight in, workers with smiles on there faces walkin around an runnin around being busy!! I had to pinch myself!! WHAT A TIME IT IS AT MACK TRUCK MUCHUNGIE PA. The American Worker is far from DEAD!! They just need a chance to prove themselves, an I guarantee... GUAGANTEE!!! that we can out work (with superior workmanship over any other country) an out produce them as well!! The proof is in the pudding At the Mack Assembly plant in PA.

BULLHUSK

Ernie,thats great to hear!nice to hear some GOOD NEWS once in a while! America pretty much taught the world how to do EVERYTHING! so it's about time we got back on track,started putting Americans (in America) back to work!.............Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

BULLHUSK

yup, yup, yup,,must have beed a nice feeling,folks making good money,paying bills,living life,,we need more of this...bob

• 1 month later...

Thursday 8/4/11 AAA Rating for the USA Great!!

Friday 8/5//11 AA Plus for the USA!!! Not so Great!!! Ok people; so the Rep. party took over the house, they did not get the Senate!! OK I know they are a bunch of no good theives (both partys) but the fact of the matter what if the REP PARTY had both we would not be in this mess right now!!! But still... people don't get it!! So when this hair brained guy an his dream team get re elected (because we realy need hope an change, an it's all Bush's fault an we need more time cause Bush screwed us more then we thought) By the way thats gettin old already, an find somethin new, HOW ABOUT BLAMING BRACK AN HIS CREW!! And in closing my dear Mack Truck Friends, an I hate to use this site for political BULL S--T, but I keep hearin our Pres. talk about the so calld rich in this Country an the private Jet owners.... PRIVATE JET OWNERS !!! WAS HE TALKING ABOUT THE 737 JET THAT POLOSI BOUGHT WITH TAX PAYERS MONEY TO FLY HER ASS TO THE WEST COAST NON STOP!!!! I DID NOT SEE THAT COME UP!!!! Over an Out BULLHUSK

Thursday 8/4/11 AAA Rating for the USA Great!!

Friday 8/5//11 AA Plus for the USA!!! Not so Great!!! Ok people; so the Rep. party took over the house, they did not get the Senate!! OK I know they are a bunch of no good theives (both partys) but the fact of the matter what if the REP PARTY had both we would not be in this mess right now!!! But still... people don't get it!! So when this hair brained guy an his dream team get re elected (because we realy need hope an change, an it's all Bush's fault an we need more time cause Bush screwed us more then we thought) By the way thats gettin old already, an find somethin new, HOW ABOUT BLAMING BRACK AN HIS CREW!! And in closing my dear Mack Truck Friends, an I hate to use this site for political BULL S--T, but I keep hearin our Pres. talk about the so calld rich in this Country an the private Jet owners.... PRIVATE JET OWNERS !!! WAS HE TALKING ABOUT THE 737 JET THAT POLOSI BOUGHT WITH TAX PAYERS MONEY TO FLY HER ASS TO THE WEST COAST NON STOP!!!! I DID NOT SEE THAT COME UP!!!! Over an Out BULLHUSK

AMEN ERNIE,,and i know what you mean about bringing up politics,on this site,,brings down peoples spirits,,but rite now,its affecting all of us,,feel free to blow your steam.lol.bob

HI Y'all,

Say thank you to ISO 9001. This is why dealers are not stocking the inventory of parts anymore. So years from now there won't be any type of NOS parts sitting around on the shelves.

Scott