Mack Stuff

I'm still looking to find a way to have that Mack bikini. no, i don't want to wear it in my spare time but I'm sure you won't find any publicity like my girlfriend with a mack bikini... what can i do to order it??? no number to add it to the card... they just don't return me my email... I promise it to her and i must admit I'll apreciate more my gift to her then she'll like it...

https://www.macktrucks.com.au/Content/Attac..._Newsletter.pdf

That bulldog news letter was from last summer (2005) it might have been for that summer only. I dont see it in the current Australian Mack merchandise section. Plus they only seem to ship within Australia only. If you did fond something try asking Andy or Hotrod to help you get it.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

• 1 year later...
I'm still looking to find a way to have that Mack bikini. no, i don't want to wear it in my spare time but I'm sure you won't find any publicity like my girlfriend with a mack bikini... what can i do to order it??? no number to add it to the card... they just don't return me my email... I promise it to her and i must admit I'll apreciate more my gift to her then she'll like it...

https://www.macktrucks.com.au/Content/Attac..._Newsletter.pdf

I just noticed that the bikini's are back again. :rolleyes::chili:

https://www.macktrucks.com.au/index.cfm?Con...FTOKEN=83468290

If you have problems getting them, give me a hoy.

Regards, Rod.

Proud owner of;

1961 Mack B61 prime mover.

1981 International ACCO 1810C DualCab Fire Truck

• 3 months later...
:mack1: hey guys i sent a few mails to mack australie and the only thing you hear is the automatic mail nothing else i try it every year no response and all that for some brochures i hope you have more luck greetings rene :mack1:

Hi Rene. If you need help, just let me know here (or you may PM me).

There are quite a few of us DownUnder who may be able to help.

My closest Mack dealer is about 30 miles (50km) away.

Regards, Rod.

Proud owner of;

1961 Mack B61 prime mover.

1981 International ACCO 1810C DualCab Fire Truck

:MackLogo: hey guys where i am looking for is some brochures of the different models like the bigfoot titan superliner and the other models and for now also the latest new models maybey you can help me whit that.the costs on mailing are on my account thanks gr rene :Mixer1:

• 9 months later...
:MackLogo: hey guys where i am looking for is some brochures of the different models like the bigfoot titan superliner and the other models and for now also the latest new models maybey you can help me whit that.the costs on mailing are on my account thanks gr rene :Mixer1:

Rene,

Just PM me your email address as I can download them in PDF format then email them to you!

Joe