Look What Pulled Into Our Shop

They ruined a pretty nice B-model too (in my opinion) this was a pretty descent truck to start with,i would have taken a different route myself,but i guess thats why im not on TV!.....too much peterbilt/aftermaket crap,PURPLE?,and they put a model train set in the sleeper? when is enough too much? i appreacieate nice work and good craftsmanship,and know how much work it takes to rebuild/restore a truck,but had they given this to me,expecting me to like it,somebody woulda" got my foot in their ass!..........Mark

post-5836-006309800 1292895853_thumb.jpg

post-5836-097534700 1292895864_thumb.jpg

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Oh Lord, please let me win the lotto so I can buy that poor Transtar, yank that ugly a$$ bumper and visor off, strip the paint and give that poor old classic it's dignity back. What are some people thinking?? Seems to be these show truck builders are just in a competition to see who could build the ugliest, most useless pile around.

I need one of them trainsets in by bunk too, so it can circle me all night while I sleep, LOL. To each his own I guess.

do they acctually do any mechanical repairs i.e. engines transmishion or diffs on this wank factor show.............because all the trucks that appear on there seem to be a dulux rebuild! that meens painted up pieces of junk that mechanically are rooted. over done junk.

do they acctually do any mechanical repairs i.e. engines transmishion or diffs on this wank factor show.............because all the trucks that appear on there seem to be a dulux rebuild! that meens painted up pieces of junk that mechanically are rooted. over done junk.

Thats good. Will have to remember it

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

• 1 month later...

LMAO! i think the IH transtar is a classic truck,but i dont like the looks of this one at all! wwwwaaaayyy to much crap for my taste! did you ever see what trick my truck did to that B-model they had on the show? holy crap! they put a model train set in the sleeper! sometimes enough is enough! me personally,i always liked the "traditional" look on a truck,and i think the stock paint scheme on a transtar eagle was sharp. I do take a lot of pride in the appearance of my truck,and mine is no show truck by any means,but at least mine is not "goobered up" with all this aftermarket crap!.....Mark

Now that is the kind of rig I like.Plain and simple.

If you notice most of the owners on Trick my Truck are broke and the before pcs of these trucks makes you think what junk yard did they come from.