Gearharts All Mack Truck Show?

tniss

I just dropped off my pick-up with some of the stuff for the Mack Brothers Clam Bake and it looks pretty good around the lot. It is supposed to stop raining in the morning and a breeze should help dry things up.

See you there.

Doug

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

The field isn't too bad. There are a few soggy spots though! Clam bake was great! Good eats and great people! Thanks!

How is the visitor parking area? What time does the festivities start on Saturday? Thanks!

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

David

Maybe it was you (cant remember) cant find the post,,,,,,but the question was did H&K get Titans,

Well I asked Jimmy (son) when it was posted,,, he (chuckled) and said no unless Dad ordered them without saying. Well saw one this morning,,,,,,so most likely it will be taking the toys down

Unrelated James D Morrissey (JDM) also has one decked out with alot of bling

Must start here on my MISTAKE,,,,,,Sorry spoke with Owner John at show,,,,Do not have Titans..

Must have been JDM's or something 1 mile from our quarry in the Poconos.

Looked like green paint and it had that beefy light bar H&K is using,,,,,It was early morning,,,,

But he is thinking of maybe getting a Titan.

gallery_133_137_10125.jpg

Thanks for hearing me out.

You can have the soap box now---------JIM

Now on to the show,,Great show, good people,good weather,glad to have met some faces

and Barry,, was sober :thumb:

Also would like to thank Underdog and Polly for their day long tour :clap:

Underdog in the junk yard was like a 5 year old in a sand box.He had to get in every driver seat of everything :lol:

gallery_133_137_10125.jpg

Thanks for hearing me out.

You can have the soap box now---------JIM

Thanks to you, Jim. We enjoyed your company all day. I am sorry for taking up your time but I don't get to test drive a DIAMOND REO cabover just every day...LOL. I had a good time visiting with everyone, and got to see a wide variety of trucks. A great day

Now I must go jump in the driver seat of my own truck... Time to go to work!

Gregg

Rob, Did you make it there? Or did the wheels fall off the wagon again?

I did not make it. Been chasing & replacing burnt wiring in a 62 year old radar for over two weeks. Have extra help coming in from Detroit tomorrow.

Both of my codrivers opted out for the Lititz trip and it was too far to travel solo to be back Monday. Really need to get this problem here at work fixed.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.