I Don't Get It.......

vision386

I am starting to see more and more of these "things" on the road everyday, just wondered if someone could explain to me what goes on here? do these people not realize how ridiculous these cars look with these giant wheels? or how unsafe this is? not to mention what this does to the frontend telemetry/ driveline alighnment! i have always liked classic cars and trucks, but this is taking it too far for me! just hafta' laugh everytime i see one of these dipshits crusing along at 70 mph on 26" wheels, low profile rubberband tires, sitting up so high they are eye level with my CX!.............Mark

Rednecks been lifting their rides for years. Hey look, this one's even for sale!

redneckbling1.jpg

Of course a truck with big mud tires has a purpose...gotta clear them mud holes without getting stuck. I'd say maybe them city folk was tryin' ta clear some major potholes, but with them tiny little rubberband tires on them rims, they'll be replacing their rims every time they hit one. Maybe they just got tired of scraping the bottom of their car every time they hit a bump...or maybe they couldn't clear a speed bump, high centered, and had to call a wrecker? Something had to change...

It's part of their "culture". It goes with 50% in prison by the age of thirty, six kids by the age of twenty four with five different fathers (and not maried to any of them), walking around with their pans hanging down below their ass (holding them up with one hand and their underwear showing) and the 91% of this particular group that voted for P BO and still thing he's doing a good job.

I never understood why someone who was trying to act all tough and be into crime and all that would wear their shoes loose and untied with their pants hanging down like that so they had to hold 'em up as they walk or run....and they wonder WHY they get caught. You just can't run as fast when you have to hold yer britches up with one hand as you are trying to get away while your shoes are falling off.

I guess! but how the hell would you even get in the damn thing???? stepladder?

Rednecks been climbing in and out of tall rides for a long time. :thumb:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

I never understood why someone who was trying to act all tough and be into crime and all that would wear their shoes loose and untied with their pants hanging down like that so they had to hold 'em up as they walk or run....and they wonder WHY they get caught. You just can't run as fast when you have to hold yer britches up with one hand as you are trying to get away while your shoes are falling off.

While I agree, I also think there's nothing worse than some hillbilly in his wranglers with the moose knuckle proudly on display...

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg

Yeah, theres 3 or 4 of those running round here, I mean bouncing round here, that has to be the dumbest looking shit I have ever seen. They generally like to have the music going wide open too, and I do mean it is loud too. I was getting gas one day and one of those idiots bounced in to get gas, killed his engine, left stereo on wide open. Hell, it was rattling windows on store, manager came out and told him to turn it off, he said "eff you", he would get his gas somewhere else. That was every other word on the song he was playing too, The manager went in to call cops and he took off, but I saw they had him stopped bout an hourr later. They have a stereo ordinance here in city, dont seem to help much. They have a jake brake ordinance too, just hope they never get a "61 bellering Klller B " ordinance, may have to call rhasler to bail me,,,,randy

I agree with ya'! we have em' here too, if a had a stereo that sounded that bad, i'd take it back! now, straight-pipe "music" from a thermodyne is something i can live with! its either these, or the little import cars with the "paint can" exaust pipe (sounds like a wet fart to me!) guess i have to work on my tolerance skills, but these things are very annoying to me! times are changing,thats for sure! i was a bit of a "gearhead" back in high school,my pals and i liked to talk cars & trucks, but seems to me, most of these kids don't even know what a carburetor is, or what exactly it does, never dealt with points,timing etc. just stick some giant wheels on it, a 5000 watt radio, paint it the worst color you can find, and you got yourself a hot rod!...............Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

How many times have you been sitting at a lite when the truck starts vibrating and a deep sound. Think something just went bad on the truck.

Look in the mirror and you see one of them bouncing.

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

I agree with ya'! we have em' here too, if a had a stereo that sounded that bad, i'd take it back! now, straight-pipe "music" from a thermodyne is something i can live with! its either these, or the little import cars with the "paint can" exaust pipe (sounds like a wet fart to me!) guess i have to work on my tolerance skills, but these things are very annoying to me! times are changing,thats for sure! i was a bit of a "gearhead" back in high school,my pals and i liked to talk cars & trucks, but seems to me, most of these kids don't even know what a carburetor is, or what exactly it does, never dealt with points,timing etc. just stick some giant wheels on it, a 5000 watt radio, paint it the worst color you can find, and you got yourself a hot rod!...............Mark

Every time I see a Chevy Cavalier or a Dodge Neon, etc...with a fart pipe and a wing driven by someone douche who doesn't know how to properly shift a manual trans...I roll my window down and yell..."your car is GAY!!!"...and then blow their doors off with my 7,200lb diesel pickup.

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg

Just for the record, heres a few pictures of some of my alltime favorite cars (showing my age i guess) but this is what "real" cars look like! hell everybody likes a GTO right!?..........Mark

post-5836-035734400 1278866108_thumb.jpg

post-5836-018895500 1278866132_thumb.jpg

post-5836-038646900 1278866153_thumb.jpg

Every time I see a Chevy Cavalier or a Dodge Neon, etc...with a fart pipe and a wing driven by someone douche who doesn't know how to properly shift a manual trans...I roll my window down and yell..."your car is GAY!!!"...and then blow their doors off with my 7,200lb diesel pickup.

I know what you mean! i was sitting at a light,getting ready to take off, felt a really bad vibration, thought my clutch was going! nope, some asshole in a escalade with the LOUDEST stereo i have ever heard! it was shaking the steering wheel OVER the normal vibrations of the truck running!.....Mark

Just for the record, heres a few pictures of some of my alltime favorite cars (showing my age i guess) but this is what "real" cars look like! hell everybody likes a GTO right!?..........Mark

yes! I like this one best,

but the '66 and '67 were the best looking GTO's in my opinion. I had a 72 Nova,68 Camaro,and a 70 Chevelle SS in my younger days,then it was "family" cars.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

yes! I like this one best,

but the '66 and '67 were the best looking GTO's in my opinion. I had a 72 Nova,68 Camaro,and a 70 Chevelle SS in my younger days,then it was "family" cars.

Yeah, their my favorite years too (there is a '67 in that picture if you missed it lol!) i had a '67 le mans, with a later 389-4 speed (wish i'da kept it) still have the '70 chevy pickup i had in high school (wife says she'll prob. bury me in it, too big a hole to dig to fit my CX in!) then its been "family" type cars ever since!........Mark

Other dog, ill tell yall how that one rides.

My wife watched Save the last Dance today and I couldnt sit through half the movie. If the role was reversed and a black girl been in a white part of town it would have been a racist movie by far. But cuse they were black they can say things like "you people" meaning whites and everyone be ok with it. Sorry for my kind of off topic rant.

How many times have you been sitting at a lite when the truck starts vibrating and a deep sound. Think something just went bad on the truck.

Look in the mirror and you see one of them bouncing.

I usually keep something like this ready to go in the CD player....and crank it up when they pull up next to me :thumb:

:chili:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

I'm just sitting around waiting for "Ice Road Truckers" to come on, so while i'm playing on the computer...

Oh man! thats funny right there! i don't care who you are!....Mark

Here's the plate off of the purple one.

post-6084-012405700 1278867471_thumb.jpg

(Sorry, not as good as other dog's workmanship, but I tried)

here's a picture I drew with my crayolas...they don't let me have anything sharp in here. Just let me out to go to work.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

That ain't even anything that could even REMOTELY be considered music. :wacko: Usually, the banjos do a good job getting THEM to give ME that "If I wanted to listen to that crap I'd be sitting in your truck" look as THEY roll up THEIR windows...

...which is the exact reaction I was going for when I cranked it up. :thumb:

That ain't even anything that could even REMOTELY be considered music. :wacko: Usually, the banjos do a good job getting THEM to give ME that "If I wanted to listen to that crap I'd be sitting in your truck" look as THEY roll up THEIR windows...

...which is the exact reaction I was going for when I cranked it up. :thumb:

I'm pretty sure Metal Machine Music has the "brown sound" in there somewhere. Put it on and everyone scatters like they had to change their shorts/pants. Maybe that's why there's an upholstery van in the picture with the purple car. 'Nuff said?

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

Y'all ain't right! I can tell those cars with them skinny tires ride like shit! I hate them myself too especially the sagging pants with the untied shoe lace crap. Give me a pair of wranglers with a belt and boots over that saggy garbage they call clothes these days.

• 2 weeks later...