So Much For My Big Plans...

other dog

I'd like to know where and how much that bumper can be gotten for. I want that style for my B Model Mack. Some of the Emeryville Internationals have a bumper as such. That is probably the only aftermarket item i'd buy for it since I want to keep it as stock as possible.

mike

I'd like to know where and how much that bumper can be gotten for. I want that style for my B Model Mack. Some of the Emeryville Internationals have a bumper as such. That is probably the only aftermarket item i'd buy for it since I want to keep it as stock as possible.

mike

That looks like the one a man from up around Moundsville,West Virginia restored. If it is there was a story in either "Wheels of Time" or "Old Time Trucks" about it a while back. I'll see if I can locate it. Had all late model running gear in it though.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Found it-no mention of the bumper though. Has a 400 Cummins and 13 spd,along with Freightliner and Peterbilt parts. Not that there's anything wrong with that,it's still a great looking truck.

It's also seen near the beginning of this youtube video-

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.