Cartoon Of The Day...

other dog

All this got started when my son was here yesterday and was looking at image results for beavers. I told him to turn the safe search off and see what happened.That's when we saw that cartoon so I told him "save that for me".

Was it just beavers, or SHAVED beavers he was looking for?

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Even pick the hair outta your teeth for three days? Deal with stubble punctures to your tongue? Hock up hairballs like a feline?

Rob

well,nooooo...but I believe I could make the sacrifice for her-except that picture's probably 20 years old.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Guys I hate to bust your bubble but that is not a beaver shes a sportin. Its a Cha Chia advertised on TV a couple years back. You just leave it out and it grows hair right before your eyes. I can't believe all yaw'd git it wrong. Yaw bin lookin at too many bad films or sumpin.

mike

Guys I hate to bust your bubble but that is not a beaver shes a sportin. Its a Cha Chia advertised on TV a couple years back. You just leave it out and it grows hair right before your eyes. I can't believe all yaw'd git it wrong. Yaw bin lookin at too many bad films or sumpin.

mike

Thanks Mike- see,that's what happens when you're not here to guide us!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Thanks Mike- see,that's what happens when you're not here to guide us!

I too am pleased a blessing of sense and senility has descended upon us. I was really confused there for a bit.

Puts a whole new meaning to the phrase; "Welcome to the jungle".

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I too am pleased a blessing of sense and senility has descended upon us. I was really confused there for a bit.

Puts a whole new meaning to the phrase; "Welcome to the jungle".

Rob

So Rob knows music......"Welcome to the Jungle" I just can't remember what band played that song. I'll have to ask my boss tomorrow mornin.

mike

So Rob knows music......"Welcome to the Jungle" I just can't remember what band played that song. I'll have to ask my boss tomorrow mornin.

mike

Guns N Roses; 1987. From the "Appetite for Destruction" album.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

mike

Mike, my wife says its GUNS -N- ROSES.....i dont know myself, little too "new" for me LOL!........Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Ya...... I know it.....can't leave and go eat lunch, sumpin happens on here.

mike

I do my mature best when your not here Mike to keep em under control, but Hell. I give up! We may need to send em all to ettiquette training, and make other dog stand with his nose in corner, stead of at the "Y". Quantum Physics Engineer Randy

I do my mature best when your not here Mike to keep em under control, but Hell. I give up! We may need to send em all to ettiquette training, and make other dog stand with his nose in corner, stead of at the "Y". Quantum Physics Engineer Randy

I agree and find that otherdog is not in the garden enough, especially watering it. Rob has not ridden the YAMI HAW bike he bought enough to keep the gasoline from going stale. I just hope he has not ran out of gas in the driveway and can't get back home. They may need some of them pills you take to keep them active.

mike