Upcoming School For Me:

Rob

Off to meet a fellow participant for dinner.

Rob

Hey rob, what time do you get done with classes? i have several deliveries in and around raleigh this week, thought maybe i would drop by if i have the time............Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

2nd day down and I'm actually learning something for sure; stay soaking up the air conditionning inside cause it's hotter than the fires of hell here. Even my fat rolls was sweating. Momma looked like she just got out of the pool with her clothes on! And this was just walking across the parking lot.

Rob

Did they teach you how to build a death ray with all those fancy batteries yet?

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

Hey rob, what time do you get done with classes? i have several deliveries in and around raleigh this week, thought maybe i would drop by if i have the time............Mark

Hi Mark, I'm usually out by 4:30pm. Been a nice class so far.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Did they teach you how to build a death ray with all those fancy batteries yet?

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

One more 1/2 day tomorrow and I'm heading home. Got to meet some fellow members and hope to run across more along the road somewhere.

Rob

Walked out the door towards the pool and several young girls started to screaming and dispersed like cockroaches when you turn on the lights!! Then their mothers started yelling obscenities at me from across the courtyard. Some of the things mother's will say in front of their daughter's is beyond me. Such a shame to "poison" the minds of our youth with such garbage, I'll tell you. The hotel manager then appeared and asked me to "put" a bathing suit on if I was going to use the public pool as was their policy, or I would have to leave the hotel. "Geez", I say. people are so unreasonable sometimes.

My first assumption was they didn't t appreciate the expanse of a man of my size before them; but maybe it was the double sized, soft sided burrito visciously attacking my throat through my mouth that offended them, lord only knows. I didn't even get to dispense with my excellent poolside manners as the courtyard emptied too quickly.

Spoke with a couple of board members this afternoon and laying out plans for a small "get together". I was able to squeeze in a 1/2 case of each Phillips, "Milk of Magnesia", and "Pepto-Bismal", so we should be covered for any event. I never touch the stuff myself but I'm accustomed to Momma's burnt on the edges, raw in the middle cooking style. With only two opposing teeth, I have to go slow or cut stuff into small enough chunks it will slurp up through a straw to eat.

Rob

could it be?..no one knows,but?..i'm just sayin'.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.