Bigen Is In The House!

It's because the guys with the bunks just go forward all day...the guys with the daycabs spend a good portion of their day going backwards... :P

AW come on now! i back up occasionally!...mark

post-5836-12741199587_thumb.jpg

post-5836-127411997743_thumb.jpg

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AW come on now! i back up occasionally!...mark

Haha...I don't have any pictures to brag... But you should swap me trucks and you hop in my 186"wb daycab + 23' trailer and I'll hop in yours...see who crashes first!

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg

the quarry at hwy. 255 and the jefferson barracks bridge, i see a lot of beelman trucks in there

I know there's two up there off 255. One is in Dupo...I see our trucks in there all the time too but I ain't ever been in there. The other is in MO just across the river at the first exit...been there once. :thumb:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Haha...I don't have any pictures to brag... But you should swap me trucks and you hop in my 186"wb daycab + 23' trailer and I'll hop in yours...see who crashes first!

Nah,no deal! i pulled a 28ft. container once holy shit! took me about a half an hour to get it backed in!could'nt get that short SOB straight to save my ass, i was ashamed of myself! lol......mark

i pulled about a half an hour to get it straight to save my ass, i was ashamed of myself! lol......mark

There are kids on here you know...

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg

There are kids on here you know...

I drove a twin sister to Deremack axle forward ch pulling a 26' enddump for 3 years. DAYS OF THUNDER. Grossing about 120,000 lbs every time it rolled (loaded like a rail car, driving like a race car.

Nah,no deal! i pulled a 28ft. container once holy shit! took me about a half an hour to get it backed in!could'nt get that short SOB straight to save my ass, i was ashamed of myself! lol......mark

Don't feel bad. Last week I put a bedside on an 09 Chevy 1/2 ton because the owner jacknifed his trailer full of ATV's when it got away from him backing up. This guy hauls new Caterpillar equipment for a living on both Lowboy, and dropdeck, but freak accidents can humble us at any time.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Don't feel bad. Last week I put a bedside on an 09 Chevy 1/2 ton because the owner jacknifed his trailer full of ATV's when it got away from him backing up. This guy hauls new Caterpillar equipment for a living on both Lowboy, and dropdeck, but freak accidents can humble us at any time.

Rob

Hi rob,we were having a picnic at a lake near us a few summers ago,it was something to see! people trying to back these small 1-2 axle trailers with boats and personal watercraft down the ranp and into the water! after struggling for about 45 mins.to get turned around,one couple actually un-hooked their large boat and turned it around in the parking lot so as not to back up! i don't know much about boats. but i bet this was a 12-1400 lb. boat.almost every vehicle i looked at had a bent-up bumper or some type damage.........mark

I drove a twin sister to Deremack axle forward ch pulling a 26' enddump for 3 years. DAYS OF THUNDER. Grossing about 120,000 lbs every time it rolled (loaded like a rail car, driving like a race car.

I never pulled that kind of weight,i started in a 28FT.bathtub dump in my younger days,i have a lot of respect for guys that run dump trucks,i personally never liked it.Give me a dryvan on level ground anytime!......mark

post-5836-127427976945_thumb.jpg

post-5836-127427978318_thumb.jpg