Weather Check!

Barry

91 deg but the heat index is 97 deg here in south west PA...

I now know that I am a cold weather kinda guy! Any openings for Parts Guys in Artic Canada?

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

come to oklahoma we have had these temps for last 30 days or so. its summer time. you cant control it, dont worry about it. i guess its these clean burning diesel engines that is helping with the global warming. just think, in about 6 months everyone will be gussing the snow. we are never pleased. good day :chili:

come to oklahoma we have had these temps for last 30 days or so. its summer time. you cant control it, dont worry about it. i guess its these clean burning diesel engines that is helping with the global warming. just think, in about 6 months everyone will be gussing the snow. we are never pleased. good day :chili:

It's was 106 with a heat index of 115 here in RHODE ISLAND

The hot weather you guys are having is standard for us during the summer. Having said that, we don't have the extreme winters that you do so I reckon we would struggle with ice and snow, although we do regularly get to freezing during the winter, nothing like your winters though.

Been a warm winter so far, only really started getting good rain a couple of weeks ago.

We're better set up housing wise etc for hot weather but not for harsh winters whereas you guys seem to be around the other way, within reason of course.

Summer down here is magic. Will get up to high 30s, low 40s celsius by early afternoon then the sea breeze comes in and feels great!

Come and holiday in Western Australia! I'll show ya some old trucks too!

Cheers

Andy :mack1:

Whatever rubs your buddah.

The Mack E Model Registry - 103 entries
The Mack A Model Registry - 14 entries