Help Identify

Can anyone help me identify this engine? The only info I have says ID# should be on rt frt eng leg? I do know it has 12 headbolts per head and it uses D-14 plugs. It is currently on a B-60 chassis. It does run if anyone needs it.

Thanks Chuck

cant help with the engine chuck but is that a duplex trans. might be looking for one to put in my LS-85 firewagon behind the 707. j.j.

and remember

"PREFORMANCE COUNTS"

David,

I was thinking it might be a 510 but I can't find the stamped numbers. The only info I have found for B60 says it should have a 465. Also I''m in CT, that may be too far for you but I'll give it a good check over as far a compression and oil press anyway.

Chuck

Chuck,

Do you have any pictures of the front and/or drivers side?

My engine has a oil filler neck just in front of the coil and the exhaust manifold is a little different than yours but overall they look the same. I do not know what the 465 looks like.

What part of CT are you in? I am thinking it is about 18 hours one way so it might be somewhat of a drive, do you have any idea what the engine might weigh?

David

1948 Mack Pumper