Hello all does any one know where i can get insurance on an old truck i bought a 1977 mack r795 a year ago and stared to restore it and i'm going to put historicl plates on it but can't find insurance untill it is done but i need to drive it to paint shop thank you

post-566-1152901010_thumb.jpg

Hello all does any one know where i can get insurance on an old truck i bought a 1977 mack r795 a year ago and stared to restore it and i'm going to put historicl plates on it but can't find insurance untill it is done but i need to drive it to paint shop thank you

Nice truck! Love the oilfield bumper. I found this company in a post here in BMT:

Condon and Skelly

121 East Kings Highway., Suite 203

Maple Shade NJ 08052

1(800) 257-9496

Do a search for insurance here on the BMT site, there are a few topics that may be of help.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

Gulfway Insurance from florida has th ebest I have heard about for historical trucks and race cars..my '58 b81 sx is $160 a year unlimited miles you can tow your own trailer etc etc the vehicel just can not be used fro commercial purposes ie for hire... here is the link : http://www.racensur.com/programs.htm

hope this helps ya

Keep on keeping on...

77mackr, I have all of my insurance with State Farm, and they have a antique vehicle program, I have my 2 macks insured with them, I dont know if they will sell a stand alone antique policy or knot. You have a real nice looking R-Model there, does it still have a winch? what kind? where are you located? I am currently driving a 74 R-700 with a similar rig up. Block.

77mackr, I have all of my insurance with State Farm, and they have a antique vehicle program, I have my 2 macks insured with them, I dont know if they will sell a stand alone antique policy or knot. You have a real nice looking R-Model there, does it still have a winch? what kind? where are you located? I am currently driving a 74 R-700 with a similar rig up. Block.

HELLO THANKS FOR THE REPLY THE TRUCK HAD A TULSA 64 AND A TUSLA 34 BUT I TOOK THEM OFF FOR NOW TO WORK ON THINGS I'M LOCATED IN DEERSVILLE OHIO BY TAPPAN LAKE

HELLO THANKS FOR THE REPLY THE TRUCK HAD A TULSA 64 AND A TUSLA 34 BUT I TOOK THEM OFF FOR NOW TO WORK ON THINGS I'M LOCATED IN DEERSVILLE OHIO BY TAPPAN LAKE

DO YOU HAVE ANY PICS OF YOURS