Retiring 61 B

I can side with slow on these trucks. I would however probably stay with a Mack engine as I am much more familiar. They can also be had at much less expense. That is just my opinion as I know virtually nothing more about Cummins engines. I also favor a Mack transmission and would probably not change the duplex out because I like mine.

I'll be interested in your old parts when available as they would be used in another restoration, (I don't sell anything myself).

Rob

Well Rob, may not be any parts for you after all, I made the longest drag to date with ole killer B today, 48 miles one way, and she just purred all the way up and down the hills with komatsu dozer riding her. I was a little wore down when i got there but it sure was an enjoyable trip, may just keep her doing dozer duty after all,,,randy

Well Rob, may not be any parts for you after all, I made the longest drag to date with ole killer B today, 48 miles one way, and she just purred all the way up and down the hills with komatsu dozer riding her. I was a little wore down when i got there but it sure was an enjoyable trip, may just keep her doing dozer duty after all,,,randy

Nothing wrong with that. I just vow to save as many as I can.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Nothing wrong with that. I just vow to save as many as I can.

Rob

Amen on that. I also like to see them up and useful. My biggest downfall is, i'm a perfectionist and like to see them lookin like they just came from the factory. :pat:

Keep It Rollin Randy :thumb:

mike

• Like 1