2003-2005 Macks

let you in on a little secret, that you are very aware of,not to mention the payments are less than the repairs, just the piece of mind being rid of the 04 is worth the payment by itself.

i just hauled my first trip with no repair bills, the chn mite not be as comfortable as the cxn but it's darn close

It aint over till its over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mad.gif

Not to hijack...but that '04 Vision the dealer was trying to sell me...got a flier in the mail today and the asking price dropped $7,000 from when I went to look at it. "That's as low as they'll let me go kid"...was what I heard before...bullshit.

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg

Not to hijack...but that '04 Vision the dealer was trying to sell me...got a flier in the mail today and the asking price dropped $7,000 from when I went to look at it. "That's as low as they'll let me go kid"...was what I heard before...bullshit.

is it just me, or is the good cop bad cop, the most annoying bs you ever heard from truck salesmen.

is it just me, or is the good cop bad cop, the most annoying bs you ever heard from truck salesmen.

I just had to laugh is all. Couldn't cut a deal. What I half-ass offered before was still more than for what they currently have it listed.

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg

I just had to laugh is all. Couldn't cut a deal. What I half-ass offered before was still more than for what they currently have it listed.

i got the old they won't let me do that bs till i was tiered of hearing it, at va truck sales.

they had the truck i wanted, and they are hard to find, so i got what i could get, and left with empty fuel tanks, and the promise that they would send me the parts i asked for. so far i got the tank straps. no exhaust brackets or centeramatics.

we'll see what hapens

• 11 years later...
On 2/10/2010 at 10:43 AM, JerryB said:

Thanks to both of you. I'll check the drain tube and If it helps thinking mine truck is a 2004 Vision vin# 017436.

What do you think of a 04 600 ch613 with 162,000 sound fishy? New belts batteries and verified miles