Stupid Snow

other dog

Aint you expecting some big snow this weekend?

Hate to miss the "big game" cause your out making money.

Looks like the big snows are gona be to the south of us,some places looking to get up to 40".Any one down there with a dump truck or dump trailer will be working for weeks hauling snow. :mack1:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom here's some more snow to add to your subject. It hit us last friday. On the rooftop of our business looking south,west and east. Were getting rain today. Most snow is gone. I've been hibernating like an ole bear.

mike

It's really puttin' 'er down up here now!..cain't get this DVD player to work...guess i'll drink a beer or 3.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Well I bought 2 cases this morning, but I don't know if i'll be snowbound for a long time or not, so I gotta ration it.

Hey now.....just get some stew going. Or maybe a beef roast and taters with carrots and some greens from tha garden. It all goes with anything ya won't to put it with. Hum....making myself hungry. I'll have to drive cross town on my lunch break for some soul food if I keep talkin bout it. :P

mike

We are suppose to get 2-4 inches. They said it was gonna start at 10 this morning but it's still raining. I need to change my oil since I haven't changed it since October due to the cold. I'm not gonna replace the filter since I figure I'll save a few bucks and it's more than likely still good. I asked for an oil filter and they have me the cheap off brand so I told them forget it I'll just reuse my FRAM filter. I did get a good deal on the Pennzoil, buy 4 get the 5th one free and couldn't pass it up since I use Pennzoil even though I used Castrol this past oil change. I prefer Pennzoil!

Hey now.....just get some stew going. Or maybe a beef roast and taters with carrots and some greens from tha garden. It all goes with anything ya won't to put it with. Hum....making myself hungry. I'll have to drive cross town on my lunch break for some soul food if I keep talkin bout it. :P

mike

I got a recipe that Old Bill told me to try in the crock pot now-a rack of spare ribs, cut up so they'd fit, and 2 cans of sauer kraut. Nothing else, no seasonings. I'm not that big on sauer kraut, but he said it was delicious and to give it a try.

Speaking of Old Bill, he called me yesterday. Said he was going to try to get his website back up when he can afford to.

I can't wait to read his website again. I spoke too soon, now it's starting to sleet and freezing rain. I'm still gonna change my oil consider I got my grease monkey gear on (overalls). I did finally invest in an oil filter wrench because I had to wash my gloves in the washer and now I got them drying due to getting them soaked in oil the last time I changed the oil.

Snowing here now...i've heard we're gonna get anywhere from 14 to 28 inches :pat: supposed to snow all day and all night :pat:

I got home about 10:30 last night and went by Wal-Mart on the way home because the weather channel said it was going to start early this morning and get real crappy real fast...apparently after midnight is when most of the "people of Wal-Mart" pictures are taken. Store was full of strange looking characters-including me. But at least I wasn't wearing pajamas like some of them were.

I had to abandon my beer at the register because it was after midnight, but i've already made a beer run this morning :thumb:

I think we should get a bus and start off up north, pick everybody up along the way, and drop in to see hatcity for a few days. :lol:

Any y'all are welcome to visit.

Matter of fact, I could use a hand with this.

grillzilla.bmp

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

mike

by the way, we were talking about greens New Years day. I had a can of creeces, and nobody else had even heard of them. I figured you or Bollweevil had, but neither of you was anywhere to be found. Ever had creeces, or creecy greens as some people call them?

We are suppose to get 2-4 inches. They said it was gonna start at 10 this morning but it's still raining. I need to change my oil since I haven't changed it since October due to the cold. I'm not gonna replace the filter since I figure I'll save a few bucks and it's more than likely still good. I asked for an oil filter and they have me the cheap off brand so I told them forget it I'll just reuse my FRAM filter. I did get a good deal on the Pennzoil, buy 4 get the 5th one free and couldn't pass it up since I use Pennzoil even though I used Castrol this past oil change. I prefer Pennzoil!

I wouldn't put a FRAM filter on anything I own...let alone re-use one. My vehicles get the OEM filters...Mack's for the Mack, Motorcraft for the Fords, etc... You can get the AC Delco filters for the chevy at Wal-Mart, Auto Zone, Advance Auto, O'Reillys, etc...

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

by the way, we were talking about greens New Years day. I had a can of creeces, and nobody else had even heard of them. I figured you or Bollweevil had, but neither of you was anywhere to be found. Ever had creeces, or creecy greens as some people call them?

It's been close to 10 years since I had any of those greens. My ex mother-in-law sprung them on me.Can't find that brand here. That and some kale greens from her yard. They's all good, just got to put the right seasoning in em.

mike

I wouldn't put a FRAM filter on anything I own...let alone re-use one. My vehicles get the OEM filters...Mack's for the Mack, Motorcraft for the Fords, etc... You can get the AC Delco filters for the chevy at Wal-Mart, Auto Zone, Advance Auto, O'Reillys, etc...

What is wrong with FRAM?

Yup, thats about how it was. The owners of the property would have made any true redneck right proud.

Didn't weigh it but I guess around 75k gross. Busted concrete. Had a guy with a Cat 938 come over, he got me this far then stood it up on two wheels. Guy with a 950 and in two minutes i was on the road.

The guy in the pic says " Right up on the frame it is."

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

I learn something new everyday. Would the Carquest filter be any better than FRAM?

I use Motorcraft on my Fords...Mack on the Mack...Kawasaki (or Honda...same filter, different packaging) on the Kawasaki....and if I'm changing the oil in the fiance's Dodge, I'll use a Mopar filter. You drive a Chevy, get an AC Delco. Can't go wrong with an OEM filter...if it's good enough for the OEM to put their name on it, it ought to be good enough to use on their vehicle to protect their engine. The OEM filter should be the MINIMUM standard filter you use. If you want to buy a better one, go for it...but never use a lesser quality filter. :thumb:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Since my Mack takes sooo many filters, can't go wrong w/the filter kit from Mack...otherwise we order from WIX and get a bunch shipped and stocked up for whatever we've got. Easy as pie.

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg