Where'd Double L Run Off To:

Rob

I hope not the south siiiiiiiiiiiiideeeeeeeee. The rebel flag and guns prolly didn't fly too well there.

Nah...grew up off of 53 east of 55...then moved a few miles up the road west of I55, but between 355 & 294. West 'burbs. The flag hanging on the wall of my living room is the one my dad has his picture in the yearbook flying at a high school football game. My parents moved back so us kids could go to the same "South" high school they did...and the football game was against the "Central" school. :rolleyes:

These days, you'd be expelled for doing what dad did. :wacko:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So your a city slicker turned redneck hillbilly? Who would have thought. :lol:

Just gettin' back to my roots. Great grandad (dad's grandpa) had a cotton farm outside of Portageville, MO...not far from here. Grandma (dad's mom) was born in New Madrid, MO. Also, on my other grandma's (mom's mom) side, got relatives who were coal miners here in Southern IL...

Somehow, everyone ended up in the Chicago area so they all could meet up and make me :banana:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Just gettin' back to my roots. Great grandad (dad's grandpa) had a cotton farm outside of Portageville, MO...not far from here. Grandma (dad's mom) was born in New Madrid, MO. Also, on my other grandma's (mom's mom) side, got relatives who were coal miners here in Southern IL...

Somehow, everyone ended up in the Chicago area so they all could meet up and make me :banana:

Most of my relatives stepped off the boat and right into the coal mines around here. When the mines dried up they tried their luck at farming. Somewhere I f*&*(d up and bought a truck.

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg

Most of my relatives stepped off the boat and right into the coal mines around here. When the mines dried up they tried their luck at farming. Somewhere I f*&*(d up and bought a truck.

Nah...if you had F'd up, you'd be driving your very own petercar....but you ain't....you's in a :mack1::thumb:

You calling me crazy? :lol:

yup. can't be sane if'n ya actually LIKE them freightshakers....unless you are the pencil pushin' accountant type and don't ever have to DRIVE the thing...cheap, light weight, and not bad if'n ya plan on it bein' junk in a few years...so as long as ya trade it off to some sucker before it is junk, you're aight...but they ain't like a Mack where you can keep on workin' 'em day after day, year after year, and they just keep on doin' whatcha need 'em to....

yup. can't be sane if'n ya actually LIKE them freightshakers....unless you are the pencil pushin' accountant type and don't ever have to DRIVE the thing...cheap, light weight, and not bad if'n ya plan on it bein' junk in a few years...so as long as ya trade it off to some sucker before it is junk, you're aight...but they ain't like a Mack where you can keep on workin' 'em day after day, year after year, and they just keep on doin' whatcha need 'em to....

Well Freightliner's are friendly for us short folk. I'm only 5'4. People would think I'm a midget. :lol: