Where'd Double L Run Off To:

Rob

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No sir, I'm in Southern Illinois remember. :tease: I'm nowhere near Chicago, I'll be glad when Chicago finally becomes a state. :banana:

We're all 'downstate IL'...even though I'm straight west of Chicago.

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg

We're all 'downstate IL'...even though I'm straight west of Chicago.

...and that just pi$$es me off. Grandma sent me a newspaper clipping from the Chicrapgo Tribune about the armadillos....been found DEEP in Southern Illinois...in Franklin County. Franklin County is an hour north of here. That ain't even CLOSE to "DEEP" in Southern Illinois. If anything, it's on the northern edge of Southern Illinois... :angry:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

them don't look like recent pics...no white $#!t on the ground...

They're from '08...the date is on the picture. I was lookin through all the pix I have on the computer for a picture of my doggy...couldn't find any though.

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg

This is why Dozer is sleepin'.

Nah...he sleeps enough for the both of us...all day in the truck, unless I ask him "whuzzat!" Then he starts going nuts looking to try to see what I'm seeing. He keeps a pretty keen eye out for gators, too...gotta keep his window up a little because he'll lunge at the window as they go past on that side. Smart dog, too...when he sees a railroad crossing coming up, he'll get down on the floor and brace for the rough crossing.

That dog sure as heck ain't dumb... :thumb:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Nah...he sleeps enough for the both of us...all day in the truck, unless I ask him "whuzzat!" Then he starts going nuts looking to try to see what I'm seeing. He keeps a pretty keen eye out for gators, too...gotta keep his window up a little because he'll lunge at the window as they go past on that side. Smart dog, too...when he sees a railroad crossing coming up, he'll get down on the floor and brace for the rough crossing.

That dog sure as heck ain't dumb... :thumb:

Ain't nothing wrong with that.