Dadgummit It's Cold!

RowdyRebel

I like cold...I just don't like the snow!

Snow is fun...'specially on twisty hilly curvy fun little 2-lane roads :thumb:

And yes, THIS is Illinois :blah:

Sorry 'bout the shakiness of the video...camera was setting on the CB. When I didn't have to shift, I could put my hand on it to steady the shot...but driving the truck is a little more important than getting a smooth video... :blush:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sheeeee-it...you call that snow???

But at least you weren't texting while you were driving!

Barely a dusting, actually. Last REAL snow we had was a few years ago:

l_d19ce1712c468e1afc8a67251667b0b7.jpg

We USUALLY only get ice...happy birthday to me...4 days with no electricity :pat:

l_42030fdfcd8f6557edf3596b5eada4ae.jpg

STILL no power....roads STILL not clear....

l_9ea2f19687f34e50654c97005c64dee8.jpg

Snow don't keep me off the roads, though....me & a few others decided to go for a ride in Chicago :thumb:

l_027074aed7a7453b96250767f98f2018.jpg

That was a cold ride, though...passed bank signs sayin' 6 degrees! :blink:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Always knew it could get cold enough to "Freeze the Balls off a Brass Monkey".......Didn't realize that it could get cold enough to "Make a Bronze Buffalo Pee"

This was taken at the capital this week. The week of Christmas.

(Only in Wyoming )

post-64-12630521818391_thumb.jpg

Keep a clutchin'

Went to start my truck this morning and she almost didn't want to start but she came to life leaving a very big carbon footprint. Oh no I'm contributing to global warming err climate change. I'm surprised Al Gore hasn't stopped by to lecture me yet. :rolleyes::lol:

Went to start my truck this morning and she almost didn't want to start but she came to life leaving a very big carbon footprint. Oh no I'm contributing to global warming err climate change. I'm surprised Al Gore hasn't stopped by to lecture me yet. :rolleyes::lol:

You probably won't see that sumbish until summer, when he'll be spreading more global warming b.s.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

You probably won't see that sumbish until summer, when he'll be spreading more global warming b.s.

He is probably hibernating in his expensive carbon foot print leaving house thinking of more lies to tell. But I think he is running out of steam since those emails came out and since Obama keeps coming out empty handed in every negotiation he does. I think things are starting to change for the better as far as the American people waking up. Obama being President isn't all that bad, besides the fact I won't have a retirement and high taxes.