A Message From Bulldog Man

HK Trucking

OK Fellers i know the post is lil old BUT ... Here it goes The law suit only got me around $5,000.00 (after lawyers & dr expenses & such ) the total was close to $15,000.OO & They paid off my truck The $5,000.00 went to bills & such & rent (hey my land lord liked me i paid him 3 months of rent & bought in a load of crushed limestone for the lot i & my neighbors live in then my neighbor took his 580 Super L Case & spread it) got Snap -On paid off (thank the Lord)

got some other bills paid off too .

As for Chirstmas I Spent Chirstmas EVE W/ Family CHIRSTmas Day w/ my family of Friends .

New Years @ home Slow COOKING A Boston Butt & DRINKING A CASE OF Bud Light Lime . & New Years Day Had the Black Eye Peas , Greens (out of can lol ) & Cabbage cooking & a bottle of Peach Wine from the local winery

Then the cold came in w/ a dusting of snow really slowing things down not only for the excavating but the tire hauling as well .

Im waiting on Spring time now fellas ;)

Hoping this Year to have my own truck again if this economy gets better . i know where some bulldogs are but dont 1 sitting in the yard not having any work . for now ill work for my buddy in the excavating business driving his DM690S (Might as well be mine as im about the only one who drives it lol) & also drive for my buddy's who used to sell my family our truck truck tires. driving a Delivery truck for him in my spare time .

Im still live & kicking fellas & on my brothers computer right now till bout March or April .

If yall want or get hold of me im on FaceBook & my Cell phone # is there also i can talk to ANY cell phone i want free nights & weekends unlimited text & internet (how i get on FB Alot) im on one of my brothers plans between 4 phones (my nephew texts all the time) theres 1500 mins a month & use bout 500 a month w/ me on it . the only way it will eat min is when i talk to a land line phone . It's Sprint service . If i dont answer i may not hear it due to noise or may not recconize the ph# so leave a voice mail & i will call yall back .

Later yall

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude: