Duel Air Cleaners

bobo

hey its a 2000, etech 460, rtlo 18, 44's(4.35), it had daytons on the lift and drives when I got it, I changed over to hub pilot, alum tanks, dual batt. boxes. the turbo is a garret and inj's are Rochester fuel stage II, complete 5" exhaust from the turbo back to twin high flow donaldson 10" mufflers(that took some serious though, but well worth it). most likly gonna instal (coolingmist) water inj this spring. custom interior with all stew warner gauges, 400 watt 10" sub under pass. seat. the scoop is donaldson 8" air ram, when I put left hand breather on I will have scoop aswell. the scoop has been on back order for a month and half, so if any buddy has an 8" air ram they dont want I will buy it! I do all my own work I did my apprenticeship at the local mack dealership.

Did you notice a big difference when you insatalled your Rochester stage II injectors? I talked to them today and they were very helpful, I have a customer with a 2000 ETECH 400hp and needs just a little more HP. I tried to do a HP conversion to 427 or 460 through Mack but due to EPA reason's this truck/engine can't be programed any higher. I do all the HP conversions at our shop and every now and then the EPA says NO. We are thinking of going to aleast stage 1 injectors.

Did you notice a big difference when you insatalled your Rochester stage II injectors? I talked to them today and they were very helpful, I have a customer with a 2000 ETECH 400hp and needs just a little more HP. I tried to do a HP conversion to 427 or 460 through Mack but due to EPA reason's this truck/engine can't be programed any higher. I do all the HP conversions at our shop and every now and then the EPA says NO. We are thinking of going to aleast stage 1 injectors.

Hey mackpro I do see a fair jump in power and not much change in the fuel I use, I also went with the turbo they offer. i had the inj. tested when I got them, mack said they didnt have much life left, so took them to local inj. shop they said they were good and set up pressure in them. the price from rochester is good. Im going to adjust the waste gate to get a few more pounds of boost though, it only gets to about 33psi on a hard pull. check out Illios dyno center http://www.idc-solutions.net/MackE-7DieselPerformance.html#MACK ETEC etech performance power chip module they have this to say 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 Mack E-TEC ETECH - All Models - Power - Mileage - Performance Chip - ECM Re-Flash Tuning & PLUG-IN CHIP MODULES!

We now offer precise engine management tuning for all 1998-07 MACK ETEC engines, by re-flashing your ECM for more Power & Better Fuel Mileage! - $1250

Requires Removal & Shipment of your Truck's BOSCH Engine Control Module to us for precise engine tuning.

Safely Adds from 15% up to 30% More POWER! - with Power increases of 50HP, 75HP, 100HP, 125HP, or 150HP! - Your choice!

Send us your ECM, along with the increased power you need, and we'll make it happen!

Please allow 3-5 working days for return delivery.

If you have any questions - call us at (309) 523-9200

PLUG-IN CHIP MODULES - 1998-2008 ETEC

Our ADJUSTABLE PE-18-MACK Plug-In Chip Modules add 40-100HP: $1495. NOTE: These Modules require connections to the fuel injector wiring & take approximately 1 hour to install.

Ive been wanting to call them to see just what they are doing, maybe you can call them? see what they say? Its funny that mack could make marine E7 with hp up to 900hp, I know its water cooled, but it must have different electronics, Id love to find one and rob it!! maybe barry can start a forum on hopping the E7 up? bobo

Hey mackpro I do see a fair jump in power and not much change in the fuel I use, I also went with the turbo they offer. i had the inj. tested when I got them, mack said they didnt have much life left, so took them to local inj. shop they said they were good and set up pressure in them. the price from rochester is good. Im going to adjust the waste gate to get a few more pounds of boost though, it only gets to about 33psi on a hard pull. check out Illios dyno center http://www.idc-solutions.net/MackE-7DieselPerformance.html#MACK ETEC etech performance power chip module they have this to say 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 Mack E-TEC ETECH - All Models - Power - Mileage - Performance Chip - ECM Re-Flash Tuning & PLUG-IN CHIP MODULES!

We now offer precise engine management tuning for all 1998-07 MACK ETEC engines, by re-flashing your ECM for more Power & Better Fuel Mileage! - $1250

Requires Removal & Shipment of your Truck's BOSCH Engine Control Module to us for precise engine tuning.

Safely Adds from 15% up to 30% More POWER! - with Power increases of 50HP, 75HP, 100HP, 125HP, or 150HP! - Your choice!

Send us your ECM, along with the increased power you need, and we'll make it happen!

Please allow 3-5 working days for return delivery.

If you have any questions - call us at (309) 523-9200

PLUG-IN CHIP MODULES - 1998-2008 ETEC

Our ADJUSTABLE PE-18-MACK Plug-In Chip Modules add 40-100HP: $1495. NOTE: These Modules require connections to the fuel injector wiring & take approximately 1 hour to install.

Ive been wanting to call them to see just what they are doing, maybe you can call them? see what they say? Its funny that mack could make marine E7 with hp up to 900hp, I know its water cooled, but it must have different electronics, Id love to find one and rob it!! maybe barry can start a forum on hopping the E7 up? bobo

Their Stage I ,II and III injectors are alot cheaper than our factory injectors so I almost have him talked into it. His engine still has the orignal injectors in it and I know they are worn and need to be replaced.